Search results

1. D

NSW 2020 Merida One Sixty 400 - Large

Bump, price drop to $2000!
  2. D

NSW 2020 Merida One Sixty 400 - Large

Item: 2020 Merida One Sixty 400 Size: Large - fit well for me and I am 178cm ish Location: Sydney, 2065 Item Condition: Immaculate, very well looked after. Reason for selling: Upgrading as too much bike for me. Price and price conditions: $2000 (purchased new for $3299) Specs...
  3. D

NSW **delete**

looking so good!!! Hope it sells
  4. D

sold please delete

oh and whats the size cheers
  5. D

sold please delete

whats the weight???
  6. D

Boxxer help!

Hey guys, I was wandering if you could give me some advice. I recently got a 2006 Giant Glory second hand. I was wandering how to put air into the forks (2009 Boxxer World cups), and also does it look like the forks are leaking, when i push down on the compression knob oil is coming out...
  7. D

Please delete

Hey guys, I was wandering if you could give me some advice. I recently got a 2006 Giant Glory. I was wandering how to put air into the forks (2009 Boxxer World cups), and also does it look like the forks are leaking, when i push down on the compression knob oil is coming out underneath...
  8. D

DH tr450

bike looks sick, you should be stoked :)
  9. D

NSW Sold please delete

Bumpppp so cheappp, great deal, pm if u have any questions and shoot me an offer
  10. D

NSW Sold please delete

BUMP!!! Surely someone must be interested by now!!! a great bike at such as low price cmon!!! :)
  11. D

NSW Sold please delete

woah thanks they look sick!!
  12. D

NSW Sold please delete

Specialized pitch $1100 cheap!!! bumpp!! Price drop
  13. D

NSW Sold please delete

2011 specialized pitch comp $1300 bump!!!!!!
  14. D

NSW Sold please delete

Item: Specialized Pitch Comp (small) Location: Killara in Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Pretty good, quite a few scratches from shuttles and lots of use and a small scratch on the fork and a slight piece of the seat missing otherwise good condition for a regularly used bike and 1 or 2...
  15. D

2011 Sunshine Series RD1 Castle Hill 22-5-2011

where is castle hill dh track
  16. D

NSW Mangrove Mountain Bike Park!

is it on the central coast sydney
  17. D

jumps in lindfield 30th may

dose the track on bradfield rd still exist, just wandering