Search results

1. Anthonaut

2007 Shimano Australian Interschool MTB Championships

Yep, and they were great. Lets some results up on farkin news! (They're online at www.rawnrg.com.au)
  2. Anthonaut

Superbowl XLI / American Football

Yep i sure did watch it. Have started to follow it in the past year and its slowly growing on me. Nothing like footy or cricket that I love but its not a bad game. Glad the colts won. Not sure if manning deserved MVP though, would have preferred the big (little) bad Bob Sanders to have got...
  3. Anthonaut

juicy 5s.. what should i do?

For $50 bucks, does it really matter? As for whether they've been stolen or not... Not much you can do to check that.
  4. Anthonaut

Australia Day 2007

My Australia Day was quite crap due to England playing so poorly at the cricket and making the game an absolute run over! So unaustralian of them!
  5. Anthonaut

Triple J hottest 100

Ive given up on the hottest 100. I know what i like, and i no longer care what anyone else likes :P
  6. Anthonaut

Best guitar solo ever

November Rain solo Stairway to Heaven solo Hey Joe solo All Along the Watchtower solo Californication Live at Slane solo
  7. Anthonaut

Good shops in adelaide?

Trak Cycles on the Norwood Parade. Good shop, good guys... You beauty!
  8. Anthonaut

10 points to Gryffindor

Tintin. 10 Characters
  9. Anthonaut

Dumbest question ever

A wise man once said, "There is no such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer"
  10. Anthonaut

top ten albums 2006 / musical highlights

I get what you mean. I just suppose im lucky in that my music taste includes everything they have put out so far.
  11. Anthonaut

If its good music and you like it, that shouldn't stop you from listening to it. In fact I think its a good thing so for the few occasions I do listen to the radio, it could be on.
  12. Anthonaut

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium Can't believe it hasnt been said yet! Waited so long for it and it was the only thing i would play for months after. Love it.
  13. Anthonaut

Christmas time drives

Adelaide to Goolwa. Its a massive drive, usually of about 1 hour 10 minutes :P
  14. Anthonaut

"Dude, you just F*&ked up your Ferrari"

That will learn him for getting a Modena over an F430 :) But seriously, if someone can afford to buy that car then they will be able to afford the repairs/insurance. All of those laughing and paying him out are simply jealous. No I do not own a Ferrari but dream of owning one one day!
  15. Anthonaut

Body modification - WARNING - graphic content

Imagine if a little kid saw him on the street. Would give him/her nightmares for sure.
  16. Anthonaut

[ADL]STOP PRESS! Eagle open in 7 Days!!!

Im surprised that there hasnt been more media coverage that it will open- barely anyone knows of the news! But i for one will be there on saturday wooo!
  17. Anthonaut

2006 boxxer team adjustments

That is one huge sentence.
  18. Anthonaut

[ADL]STOP PRESS! Eagle open in 7 Days!!!

Its still sinking in! I can't believe this.... I will repost once I can come to grips with what I just read in this thread.
  19. Anthonaut

PS3 VS XBOX360 VS Wii

Well said. Nintendo have always revolutionised gaming and continue to with the Wii. Gamecube controllers rule! But Wii controllers are better ;) I have never bought a console thats not a Wii and the N64 gets an absolute thrashing even now when im at my beach house with all the classic games...
  20. Anthonaut

PS3 VS XBOX360 VS Wii

Wii kills everything. Just because it doesn't have the omgzors teh bestest graphics 3ver, it beats all other consoles on the primary aim of them in the first place- to give enjoyment to the player(s). All of those who disagree to this clearly haven't played a Wii yet.