1. guitar1234

VIC Delete Please

Delete pls
  2. guitar1234

VIC Sold

SOLD! 10 char
  3. guitar1234

DJ ABD Derelikt

I'd been considering a DJ bike for a little while, price was always a dictating factor as I'm focusing all my earnings on my car. I'd pretty much scrapped the idea when I went into my LBS and was told that I could get a Derelikt frame for less than rrp, Logic dictated that I had to buy one...
  4. guitar1234

Dirt Jump Suspension Fork

Item:Dirt Jump Suspension Fork Location:Geelong, but happy to have shipped to me Price range/Willing to Pay: $200-250 Extra Info: I need a fork in good condition, to suit 26" wheels with a 1 1/8 steerer. I'll take anything that suits the above, even other longer travel forks (Revelations, Pikes...
  5. guitar1234

ABD Derelikt

I've just been given a pretty new 2013 ABD Derelikt 2 by a mate to build up, and I was wondering what the general opinion on them is? I can't seem to find any reviews online, let alone frame details such as BB type etc. So if anybody has any details on them or even just general opinions I'd...
  6. guitar1234

Arm Pump!

I've had a little trouble lately with light arm pump on my local trails, and just flew up to Cairns for the WC and incidentally some shuttles down Kuranda. I had a sick time, the track is nuts but crazy fun, buuuuut I had pretty bad arm pump after my 5th run, 6th run down I could barely move my...
  7. guitar1234

Sold

Item: 26" Wheelset: consisting of.... -Atomlab Pimplite White rims (Older Decals, bought as NOS from a friends shop) -Red Novatec Hubs: Front can be converted to 20mm, 15mm, QR and bolt up, rear can be converted to bolt up, QR, 135 and 142x12, all spacers to do so will be included) -DT Swiss...
  8. guitar1234

The Plight of The Bicycle Mechanic

Ok, ignore the wanky name, that was just to gain some attention :wave: This article was just posted on VitalMTB, I'm currently working part time as a mechanic at my LBS while completing year 12 so it's an interesting topic, thoughts...
  9. guitar1234

I'm quitting bikes...

Just So I can own this beast http://www.elliptigo.com/ElliptiGO-11R
  10. guitar1234

Sick-Fiddy-Bee wheelset

I'm after a 650b/27.5" wheelset for my Scott Genius. I weigh about 65-70kg and ride mainly at the You Yangs and most other AM styled trails in Victoria. I'd like them to be able to take some sort of a beating, but I really just want something that will last me a while, being so light I'm...
  11. guitar1234

2014 Scott Genius LT

Safe to say I'm stoked for these to arrive, seriously considering selling my current Genius to replace it with one of these :high5: http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/news/article/scott-genius-lt-700-650b-first-look-37737/
  12. guitar1234

VIC Sold. Please Delete

Item - Trek Remedy 7 2009 Medium Location - Geelong, Victoria Item condition - Good, Its been my baby since new in late December 2010 (run-out model bought brand new), has been ridden so has small scratches and small chips from transporting, small dint in rear rim which doesn't effect...
  13. guitar1234

Measuring Spoke Lengths

I'm planning on building up a new DH wheel set, and have been having trouble finding out the spoke length. I am going to use Atomlab Pimplite rims, to Novatec D881SB (front) and D882SB (rear) hubs. The main problem I am having is that I don't have any of these items yet so I can't take...
  14. guitar1234

Fork Confusion

This is a confusing question... I have an 09' Remedy with a U-Turn Lyrik 160mm-120mm, although it has only 150mm in the rear I am looking at a new Fox Talas 180-140mm, and I was wondering whether it would be safe to go to 180mm considering the 20mm rule (Don't increase/reduce travel more then...
  15. guitar1234

All Mountain for Sale section

Hi Mods, We need an AM sub-categorie in the for sale section! It would make it substantially easier to find AM bikes, rather then having to sift through all the other bikes that I am not looking for (DH, XC etc) Just a suggestion, but thanks for any consideration
  16. guitar1234

Shimano or Clarks?

So I am finally upgrading from my Juicy 5's and was pretty keen on some Shimano XT's. But my boss (I work at my LBS) is trying to convince me to go for a set of Clarks (Either HDB 600 or HDB 790) instead. I am having a bit of trouble trying to find any info on Clarks Brakes, other then the...
  17. guitar1234

VIC Sold, Please Delete!

Sold! 10 char...
  18. guitar1234

Jobs and Quitting

I'm currently working at a Pizza shop (I'm 15...) and am going to quit due to the boss being completely unreasonable and just totally unhelpful, and for $10 an hour it's just a waste of time as far as I can see I am 99% sure that I am not on the books as I do not receive a paycheck (just cash...
  19. guitar1234

Silicon Grease on Fork Seals?

Easy question:single_eye: Is it OK to use silicon grease on my fork seals? i.e lubricating stanchions
  20. guitar1234

When should I rebuild?!

I'm just curious as to how often I should do a full rebuild of my AM and DH bikes? I've had my AM bike for a year and a few months and it gets ridden fairly often and I figure since winter is getting near I may as well take the opportunity. cheers:single_eye: