Search results

1. crampy

Found: 27.5 front wheel - thru axle 100x15

Item: 27.5 non boost front wheel - thru axle 100x15 Location: Lismore but will happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Show me what you have got. Don't want to spend a heap as it is for a kids build. Extra Info: Looking for a front wheel for a new build. 100x15mm axle front. For a...
  2. crampy

Found - 184/44 rear air shock for 2012 Trance

Item: Rear Shock to suit 2012 Trance. I've been told it may be possible to run a 190x50 Location: Northern NSW but happy to pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheap as possible, it's for a teenagers build. Extra Info: Has anybody tried the 190 on a Trance and can let me know if it will work.
  3. crampy

NSW SRAM/AVID Matchmaker bracket

Why wife broke the matchmaker bracket on her bike. Before buying a new one, just wanted to check if anyone had one kicking around. Item: SRAM/AVID Matchmaker bracket Location: Lismore, Happy to pay postage Item Condition: Not broken Price and price conditions: Let me know. Cheaper then...
  4. crampy

STOLEN Stolen Giant Trance 29er 0 2014 Redcliff QLD

Bike: Giant Trance 29er 0 2014 - Medium Colour: Black and grey with blue highlights Date it was stolen: Friday 13th May 2016 Where it was stolen: Bell's Caravan Park, Clontarf (Near Redcliff) Specs: Totally stock with XT group set. Blue grips and front wheel missing. Other Discriptions: Stolen...
  5. crampy

Anthem/Trance 29er Medium or Large Frame

Item: Anthem/Trance 29er Frame or something similar. Location: Anywhere that can post. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on what you have but cheaper the better. Extra Info: Broke my Anthem frame in two place on the weekend so chasing a new frame. Needs to suit 135mm QR on the back.
  6. crampy

Found - XT rear derailleur long cage inner plate

Item: XT rear derailleur long cage inner plate Location: Anywhere Item Condition: Not broken. Have a broken one already. Price and price conditions: Let me know. I can get it new for $20. Extra Info: Chasing a long cage inner plate for a Shimano RD. As you can see from the pics, mine is...
  7. crampy

Tenterfield NSW

Heading up to Tenterfield for the weekend to visit family and looking to find out if there is anywhere good to ride in the area? I've had a search on the net, but most rides I can find are road rides. With the amount of parks in the area, was hoping that there would be a few trails to be ridden...
  8. crampy

09 Boulder Headset Type

I am building up an old 09 Giant Boulder frame for the wife. Does anybody know what type of headset would be required? I have had a search around but cant find a definite answers. Cheers.
  9. crampy

29er Rigid Single Speed - Budget build

Item: Cheap 29er frame or complete bike if the price is right Location: Northern NSW. Will pay for post. Price range/Willing to Pay: No more then $200 for a frame. Extra Info: Medium or large depending on the geometry. I'm 5'10 so right in the middle for most bikes. Looking mainly at...
  10. crampy

NSW Sold

Item: 2011 S-Works Specialized Enduro Carbon Medium Location: Ballina, NSW. Will post at buyers expense. Item Condition: Mint condition. Reason for selling: Too many bikes. Price and price conditions: $3000 firm. Extra Info: Custom build of one of the most capable bikes around at late...
  11. crampy

NSW Sold

Item: Van Nicholas Zion Titanium 29er Medium Location: Ballina, NSW. Will post at buyers expense. Item Condition: Excellent Condition, always serviced. Custom build, one of the most beautiful framesets around.....Check out the CNC'd dropouts and weld quality! Reason for selling: Too many...
  12. crampy

Found. Please delete.

Hey guys, I am chasing a medium Giant Reign or Trance. Preferably the newer shape 08+. Something around the 5" to 6" travel. Don't want to spend much over a grand but let me know whats out there. Cheers.
  13. crampy

Online bike game - Canvas Rider

If your looking to waste a bit of time I found a awesome online game: http://canvasrider.com/ Can be a bit tricky but great if you wont to avoid doing some work. :D