Search results

1. F

FS: Capital Punishment 100km entry

interested - PM'd
  2. F

Mont 24 Hour. Tell us your stories

I have to say the drummer and guitar were a genius idea - it was so far out of left field. I didn't get to hear the dummer but I remember climbing Love Child thinking it was just a loud stereo then thinking there's a lot of guitar in this track then as I got to the corner - wtf!? there's a dude...
  3. F

Looking for a trail bike

I tried a Superfly (HT and dually) at a recent demo day at Stromlo, while it doesn't have the travel of the bikes you're looking at the geometry made for a fantastic bike to ride. Did the first lap on my AX29er, 2nd on a Superfly Elite hardtail then the 3rd on the Superfly Elite dually. Once I...
  4. F

Cape to Cape video on SBS today!

+1 it was a great feature and it looks like a nice place to ride. on a side note: who the f**k steals someone's shoes? :grumpy:
  5. F

Giant XTC Carbon 2012- 29er

+1. I removed my gear pos indicatiors and moved the brake lever inboard of the shifter. So far I'm looking to take at least 40mm off the stock bars but since I'm going to swap to one with some sweep I'll ride them for a few weeks then determine the best length as it may change. I'm also...
  6. F

Giant Anthem X 29er - See first post for info

I re-routed my front hose when I repositioned the brake lever to the inside of the gear shift - removed the gear display at the same time. Hoses could be trimmed a bit.
  7. F

Thanks guys. Some good info and suggestions there, it's always good to see what other people have done and why. The medium came stock with 15mm of spacers and the stem setup +8deg. The stock bar with (I think) 5deg sweep puts the end of the bar at about 25mm back (straight edge and tape...
  8. F

I have a 2011 Meduim X29 which I'm very happy with - except the bars which I find too wide and too straight. I've noticed my natural hand postion would suit a bar with more sweep. A question for everyone that has changed the bar/stem combo for a riser bar with more sweep. When you change...
  9. F

New Knicks for the Cape to Cape (assos Sizing)

Hi, I have the F1.13 S5 for road and they're snug around the hips (I'm in between medium and large 74kg, 33-34 waist, 179cm), the leg grippers are tight as well as across the hip flexors - very comforatable pair of knicks though (mine were bought instore on a trip to Melbourne). If you can't...
  10. F

The Fixie Thread

I just saw that Cinelli and thought, holy crap how tall is that bloke?
  11. F

WTS - 2011 Capital Punishment entry $100

sold......