Search results

1. K

VIC Sold

Ha! Thanks Moorey, it sold really quickly!
  2. K

VIC Sold

Item: 2014 Lapierre Spicy 527 - Small frame, alloy, 27.5" wheel size Location: Ballarat, happy to post at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent used condition with only minor scuffs and cosmetic scratches. "One lady owner", bought new in 2014. I have been pregnant/too busy with a...
  3. K

SOLD[NSW] 27.5" 15/12x142 thru axle SRAM XD driver wheelset

Very interested... would you consider posting??
  4. K

VIC Sold

Item: Gripsport Hi-Ride 2+2 DH tow-bar mounted carrier rack with lights and number plate mount Price and price conditions: $500 firm (I paid $796 new and have hardly used it) Location: Ballarat - will not post Item Condition: Excellent (barely) used condition. Would still pass as new...
  5. K

VIC Sold

Item: Gripsport Free Standing 2 Bike Storage Rack. I'm not sure of exact year or model details as Gripsport don't seem to make these any more, but it was purchases in 2007 for ~$180 Price and price conditions: $50 Location: Ballarat, Victoria. Pick up only. If it doesn't sell in the next...
  6. K

VIC Sold

Sold......
  7. K

VIC Sold

Bump - price dropped to $250
  8. K

VIC Sold

One lady owner, only ridden around the pump track on Sundays! Item full name and model: 2009 Commencal MaxMax 24 (one size) in Neon Green Location: Ballarat, VIC. Happy to arrange postage at buyers expense Contact: PM, 0417 541 346 or katdog@quain.org Item condition: Excellent used...
  9. K

SOLD: 2007 Rock Shox Revelation 409 U-Turn 100-130mm

Item: SOLD: 2007 Rock Shox Revelation 409 U-Turn 100-130mm Location: Ballarat Contact: PM, 0417 541 346 or katdog@quain.org Item Condition: Good working condition, no scratches on stanchions, seals not leaking. U turn, lock out, motion control, adjusters all work. Cable rub marks and a few...
  10. K

SOLD Cannondale Rush Medium + Fox Kashima fork

Item: 2007 Medium Cannondale Rush 6 frame 110mm travel + Fox RP23 shock with boost valve, custom tuned to this frame + 2011 Fox Float RLC, set to 110mm travel with Kashima coated stanchions, 15mm axle. Location: Ballarat. Happy to post at buyers expense. Item Condition: Good condition. Being...
  11. K

Sold

Sold.......
  12. K

Sold

Price drop $250 + post $250. Buy these forks.
  13. K

Sold

Righto, axle to crown length is 513mm.
  14. K

Sold

Nope, it's 15mm I'm not sure. It gets trickier to limit travel on travel adjustable forks. This fork at 150mm is the same A to C as my fox at 140mm. I'll measure it for you when I get home tonight and let you know the exact figure.
  15. K

2013 Golden Triangle Epic 28th April

Congratulations to you and the Bendigo crew on a fantastic event! I did the 50km and everything just seemed to work really well - Great venue, great vibe and really well set up with seating, showers, easy access etc - Fantastic trails (and I wouldn’t have known there were “new” trails...
  16. K

Sold

Thanks for the bump Firefly :) Still for sale folks - get on it!
  17. K

VIC Sold

Sold......
  18. K

VIC Sold

Hi Checka, I was thinking $350 for the frame and (custom tuned) shock. Let me know if you're interested!
  19. K

VIC Sold

Bump! Price dropped to $1000. Still happy to split and sell the frame or fork separately. I can also offer the option of selling with a 2011 fox float fit (140mm) kashima coated fork with another front wheel I have lying around (you would only need to acquire a headset to make it a...
  20. K

Sold

Item: 2012 Marzocchi 44, Switch TA (150mm switch down to 120mm) Location: Ballarat, Victoria Item Condition: Good. See photos, crown has cable rub and a couple of small paint chips. Stanchions and lowers in great condition. Reason for selling: Sold my full suspension frame, this fork is too...