Search results

1. K

VIC Sold

Item: 2014 Lapierre Spicy 527 - Small frame, alloy, 27.5" wheel size Location: Ballarat, happy to post at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent used condition with only minor scuffs and cosmetic scratches. "One lady owner", bought new in 2014. I have been pregnant/too busy with a...
  2. K

VIC Sold

Item: Gripsport Hi-Ride 2+2 DH tow-bar mounted carrier rack with lights and number plate mount Price and price conditions: $500 firm (I paid $796 new and have hardly used it) Location: Ballarat - will not post Item Condition: Excellent (barely) used condition. Would still pass as new...
  3. K

VIC Sold

Item: Gripsport Free Standing 2 Bike Storage Rack. I'm not sure of exact year or model details as Gripsport don't seem to make these any more, but it was purchases in 2007 for ~$180 Price and price conditions: $50 Location: Ballarat, Victoria. Pick up only. If it doesn't sell in the next...
  4. K

VIC Sold

One lady owner, only ridden around the pump track on Sundays! Item full name and model: 2009 Commencal MaxMax 24 (one size) in Neon Green Location: Ballarat, VIC. Happy to arrange postage at buyers expense Contact: PM, 0417 541 346 or katdog@quain.org Item condition: Excellent used...
  5. K

SOLD: 2007 Rock Shox Revelation 409 U-Turn 100-130mm

Item: SOLD: 2007 Rock Shox Revelation 409 U-Turn 100-130mm Location: Ballarat Contact: PM, 0417 541 346 or katdog@quain.org Item Condition: Good working condition, no scratches on stanchions, seals not leaking. U turn, lock out, motion control, adjusters all work. Cable rub marks and a few...
  6. K

SOLD Cannondale Rush Medium + Fox Kashima fork

Item: 2007 Medium Cannondale Rush 6 frame 110mm travel + Fox RP23 shock with boost valve, custom tuned to this frame + 2011 Fox Float RLC, set to 110mm travel with Kashima coated stanchions, 15mm axle. Location: Ballarat. Happy to post at buyers expense. Item Condition: Good condition. Being...
  7. K

Sold

Item: 2012 Marzocchi 44, Switch TA (150mm switch down to 120mm) Location: Ballarat, Victoria Item Condition: Good. See photos, crown has cable rub and a couple of small paint chips. Stanchions and lowers in great condition. Reason for selling: Sold my full suspension frame, this fork is too...
  8. K

VIC Sold

Item: 2008 Cannondale Prophet 3, Small with carbon lefty max upgrade, custom tuned rear shock and 2x9 Gamut dual chain guide setup Location: Ballarat, happy to post at buyers expense Item Condition: This bike has had so little use it’s still on its first drive train and the girls I...
  9. K

VIC Sold

Sold! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Item: 2010 Voltage FR10 S(short) frame size. Location: Ballarat, can box and ship at cost. Price and price conditions: $1800 - open to offers... price drop to $1700 Contact: pm email or 0417 541...
  10. K

VIC Sold

Item: 2006 Cannondale Prophet 1 MX frame, Medium 17.5” size with Fox Float R shock, reducer (1.5 – 1/1/8) headset and some offset bushings Location: Ballarat, happy to post at buyers expense Item Condition: Very good used condition – like new apart from a few light scuffs and cable rub...
  11. K

VIC DH Mud Tyres

It's raining, it's going to rain more, and I am freaking out about the idea of racing in the mud this long weekend. So if someone could hook me up with some mud tyres before March 9 that would be awesome. Item: DH Mud Tyres. Location: I'm in Ballarat, but happy to pay for postage, or pick...
  12. K

Advice needed on proxy voting procedure for club AGM

Due to an unfortunate clash, my club AGM is on at the same time as club racing and a lot of people have chosen to ride their bikes over attending a boring meeting. The secretary is a bit unclear on proxy voting procedure and suggested that a written vote with license number would be okay...
  13. K

Gear Reviews - Bike Bits

pinkbike suggested creating some different review threads to separate out things into basic categories like bikes and bike bits separate from clothing. So I thought I'd start one for bike bits. Sunline Logo Lock-on Grips (Thin) I won a pair of these at a race a while back. I was stoked...
  14. K

Dirt Girls Blog and Race Report from VDHS Round 2

Just thought I’d share a link to the Ballarat Dirt Girls blog. The blog came about from the Ballarat/Sebastopol Club running monthly mountainbike rides for women in the Ballarat area. Check out the upcoming rides. New faces are always welcome. These rides are ideal for women just starting out...
  15. K

Women's Specific Armour

I'm starting to get into a bit of DH. I'm getting to old to bounce and since I can afford it and don't mind wearing it I've decided to buy some armour. I found this thread from a few years ago http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?85899-Women-s-Specific-Body-Armour but it seems to be a...
  16. K

Found

I have been keeping a close eye on the For Sale section, but thought I might as well put out a wanted ad too. I have been to a couple of club level downhill races on my Cannondale Prophet which is somewhere between an XC and free-ride bike, and discovered that 1. I like the racing scene (it's a...
  17. K

Who wants to dog sit for 3 weeks?

I need someone to look after my dog while I go riding in Japan between August 26 and September 16, and I can't bear the thought of sending her to a kennel! Her name is Maddie, her favourite food is gravy and she loves mountain biking, running through puddles, playing with other dogs and...