Search results

1. D

NSW WTB: 30.9mm dropper post, w/remote

gday guys im after a dropper post 30.9mm diameter with a minimum extended length of 375mm and must have a handlebar remote thing located in sydney show me what you've got cheers
  2. D

Uni survey - what tools are essential to carry while riding

hi guys, just doing a survey questionnaire thing for a uni assignment, just wondering 1. what are the base essential tools you need to take on a ride? this can be anything, levers, tube, zip ties, gels, multi tools if you could be really specific with what features the multi tool must have...
  3. D

in search: fox 250 x 3.25 spring, in sydney

hey, just looking for a 250 x 3.25 fox spring or other spring to fit an RC4 im located in sydney so if anyone got one they want to sell me just hit up the PM cheers
  4. D

Pls delete

PLEASE DELETE, NO LONGER FOR SALE. 2011 KONA OPERATOR SUPREME FRAME (MED) red item: 2011 kona operator supreme frame (MED) with fox rc4 location: eastern subs of sydney item conditon: only 5 months old, top condition a very new bike has been wrapped in clear frame skin since its birth...
  5. D

Downhill new zealand trip

hey, im thinking of planning a trip to new zealand this summer holiday with a few of tha boiiizzzz just wondering 1. what are the locations, where the good track are, especially the ones in follow me with gee atherton segment? 2. what price range would we be looking at for 10 days? 3. what...
  6. D

"OPERATOR DOMINATING" (scroll down for update)

MY SOON TO BE SPEC'D OPERATOR (SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATE) recently broke my wrist and decided to start the process of pimpen my bike, first stage below i sent my world cups back on warranty, got new ones, when the newies arrived i was offered a trade on brand new 2011 40's, took it.. stoked...
  7. D

2010 40's or 2010 marzocchi evo rc3 ti

2010 40's or 2010 marzocchi evo rc3 ti and why cheers fellas
  8. D

wrist/arm support brace (sam blenkinsop style)

hey, i recently broke my arm really close to the wrist joint and am looking for a wrist guard/ support brace that extends up the arm a bit. so far i have only found ones that support the wrist such as the 661 one, but im looking for one up the arm a bit. exactly like the one sam blenkinsop wears...
  9. D

boxxer wc

whats the best way of fixing stiction on boxxer wc apart from taking the oil seals out. cheers
  10. D

NSW Straitline flat pedals

any one keen on selling me a set of straitline pedals prefer red but it doesn't really matter as long as they are in good working order running smooth and straight and haven't lost any pins, maybe 1 i dont really cares about marks and scratches cheers
  11. D

ideas for a design and technology project to do with MTB

hey, im just wondering if anyone has any innovative ideas for a designs & tech project that has something to do with mountain biking......you are probs thinking a bike rack. but i think ill save that for year 12 cheers
  12. D

NSW 2011 boxxer world cups! Please delete

TRADED ON 2011 40'S, PLEASE DELETE Item: young 2011 boxxer world cups, white with gold decals Location: bondi, sydney nsw Item Condition: few small scratches on lowers, tiny scratch on stauntion that was smoothed out, only 1 and a bit months old, recently fixed rebound cartridge at monza...
  13. D

POllock VisUalz @ oxy

this is the film my mate josh pollokc did of us at oxy vimeo doesnt work so facey is the best i can do http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=199021640114983&saved
  14. D

whats the deal with bike shops, no longer selling TLD helmets

not sure if this is true, but apparently the D2 and D3 helmets haven't been tested to new australian helmet standards, and because of this all bike shops have been forced to no longer sell them is this true and how long until they are back in stores cheers
  15. D

transport to thredbo from sydney, with out a car, next month

Hello, im planning a trip with a few mates, to thredbo early january. Unfortunately my dad cant take me, so we have decided to somehow get there via public transport and private bus company's etc. Does anyone have any idea how we would do that. i was thinking a train to canberra, and then bus...
  16. D

Ironhorse sunday 2009 geometry

hey, just wondering if anyone can tell me the seat angle head angle top tube length chain stay length and wheelbase of a 2009 IH sunday in medium cheers macca
  17. D

TBSM shuttle day to oxy 28.11.2010 helmet cams

me following ben gonsalves @ oxy http://vimeo.com/17359057 cheers macca:)
  18. D

NEW RIM NEEDED on my DH bike.....mtx 33's fail

im 58kgs and have a MTX 33 (rear) and an MTX 31 (front) on my downhill rig ive been through about 4 MTX 33's on the rear as i keep cracking, denting them. my front wheel is still the original and its still perfectly trued its seams ridiculous that this doesnt happen to my 5 inch travel XC...
  19. D

TBSM shuttle day to oxy 28.11.2010

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=52470&id=100000214456589&l=9436e7e1a1 some piccies from the shuttle day cheers to the builders who have this track in great shape and the new jump on the road side track cheers macca
  20. D

best downhill bike

hey, im currently riding a small IH sunday and i think its time to upgrade to a medium frame any advice would help for me to pick a new frame would be greatly appreciated -i want a frame that shreds any downhill and sticks in corners and sticks to the ground -pops off jumps well so i can...