Search results

1. K

ACT Assumed SOLD

Item: Norco Sight 2014 7.1 Medium Location: Canberra (Can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: Great condition Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: now $3300 Extra Info: Sram x01 drivetrain, carbon wheels, 160mm pike. Such a fun bike Pictures:
  2. K

Sold

Sold.........
  3. K

ACT Sold.........

Sold.....,,,,
  4. K

ACT Delete

Delete delte delete
  5. K

Another glory

2013 giant glory with 2014 Rockshox vivid. World cups now have a spring in them.
  6. K

2014 rockshox vivid

Managed to get hold of a 2014 Rockshox vivid R2C which is now on my 2013 giant glory. Has anyone else got one? It performs amazing! The shock movement is very progressive and soaks up anything on the trail. The counter measure feature works really well and creates so much traction. The shock...
  7. K

Wheel building price

Have a giant glory 0 2013 and the back wheel which is a mavic 721 (not sure which spokes) is wobbly due to small dents in the rim. It is only a little bit wobbly and doesn't effect riding to much but I would still like a straight spinning wheel. Should I replace the rim or wheel now or just do...
  8. K

Little things that make you faster.

What are those little things that have made a big difference to how fast you ride downhill ? Wether it be something to do with your riding style, for example the way you jump or corner or something you have done to your bike without spending hundreds.
  9. K

Delete

Item: Giant Glory 0 2012 frame medium Location: Canberra Item Condition: Great ! only a few minor scratches from shuttles Reason for selling: New frame Price and price conditions: OFFERS !! obviously more with extras. Can work out a price. Extra Info: Let me know what extras you want with...
  10. K

Giant Glory 0 2013

Item: Giant Glory 0 2013 Location: Canberra, will pay for shipping Item condition: good Price and price conditions: show us what you have
  11. K

Delete

Item: Giant Glory 0 2012 Medium Location: Canberra, can post any where in Aus, however would prefer pickup. Item Condition: Great condition only a few minor marks. Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: 2400 !!!!!! Extra Info: bought 2nd hand about 6 months ago, when I...
  12. K

Specialized Demo 1 2013

I have been considering buying a new dh bike. I currently have a 2012 giant glory and I am looking to get the 2013 Specialized demo 1 the greeen and black one. I just find that the demo may suit my riding style better with a lower bb and slacker head angle. I love hitting jumps and I am fairly...
  13. K

Installing new spring in boxxer

The spring in my boxxer team r2c2 is to hard, so I need to install a new spring. Yes I know there is a guide on rockshox website on how to change the spring. I was just wondering who has actually done this themselves and how easy it is. Is there much chance for screwing it up, because I am not...
  14. K

Boxer world cups v r2c2

Bought a giant glory about a month ago and realised straight away that the suspension was to hard. So I swapped the spring on the vivid for a softer one and now that's perfect. However the boxxer teams are still two firm. Should I just spend the money on a new spring or should I go for some...
  15. K

boxxer team/rc yellow or silver spring

Item: boxxer team/rc silver or yellow spring. It's going into a 2012 team, so anything 2010 and up will fit. location: Canberra but willing to pay for postage Condition: good Price: show us what you've got Extra info: have a red spring which I can trade for a silver or yellow
  16. K

Weight for spring

Just wondering what pound spring I would need. I have a 450 pound spring at the moment however I need at lighter spring. I weigh 57 kilos so wondering if I would need a 300 or 350 pound spring ? It is for a rockshox vivid.
  17. K

Which spring do I need

I have a 2012 giant glory 0 2012. Just wondering what size spring I need for the vivid on the glory. I have a 450 pound spring however I need a 300. I have had a look on chain reaction but am not sure which one i need. It says on the spring I have 450 x 275. Not sure which one this is on...
  18. K

Mx googles compatibility with MTB

Bit of a silly question but looking at our purchasing these goggles http://www.smithoptics.com/products/#/Motorsport+Goggles/Moto+Series/Fuel+v.1+Max+M13/view/ Are these for mx or can they be used for mtb as well?
  19. K

Turner DHR

Currently have a giant glory 0 2012. Considering purchasing a new turner DHR frame, have no clue what year model since they rarely specify. Can get the frame from 1600 from America, seems like a fairly good price. There are very little reviews on the web about the DHR. But I like the linkage...
  20. K

Specialzied Dissident

Just wondered what everyone thought of the Specialzied dissident helmet. Looking into buying one. It's light, looks good and not overly expensive. Bike radar rated it 4.5 stars. Who uses it and do you like it ?