Search results

1. Weasel

Sydneys s*** roads

Is it me or does the RTA have a major issue with the upkeep of roads and the saftey of the vehicles that use it... Its 8:05am on saturday... im sitting here not feeling to happy and my Ducati is in pieces because i binned it. Ok before you all giggle I must point out that I was a victim of...
  2. Weasel

North Korea....and how to build the bomb!

Where the fark is my soap box?? Ahh there it is... Ahem... I beleave the biggest problem facing the world today is north korea. For the first time since the cold war and ww2 we are presented with a state that has the ability (Assumed) and the will to nuke a country. The Iraq war came...
  3. Weasel

I whole hartedly agree... Bad press. Please think before posting before you instigate somthing that could wipe this site out for everyone.
  4. Weasel

Farkin drinking: King St Wharf this Saturday 30th

I shall be there with my spare liver so drinking will be a must.... Much fun to be had by all
  5. Weasel

first time flying... last second advice?

Take it from a former private pilot... The light plane will be bumpy because it travels low in the more disturbed air so dont panic.. As for the commercial aircraft. They make alot of noises and clunking sounds so dont think the wings will fall off... just relax and look out the window...
  6. Weasel

What are you reading?

Tai - pan by James Clavells if you like a deep read it'll suck you right in
  7. Weasel

Anyone interested in a Farkin pub meetup?

Yup sounds like a good 'un... Will you post it the official invite on the watering hole and if so when roughly.
  8. Weasel

Police Dishonesty.

Hang him out to dry... bastard public servants need to be kept in line too
  9. Weasel

Unicycling Anyone?

Kris Holm is a god and i'd love to emulate him but my testicles would have somthing to say about that
  10. Weasel

Riding at Centenial Park

The locals used to call it the poo slalom... I'd advise not going there because the dog owners have a fit now and the rangers are getting bolder.
  11. Weasel

The Mother of all Camera Lenses.

Dang... not only could you take photos of the girl down the street you could count the frekles on her butt!
  12. Weasel

Happy birthday Techno Destructo (and he's gonna be a papa!!)

Happy B'day techno!! I'll be getting you some slippers to go with that wheelchair... All the best mate!
  13. Weasel

What's Your Vocation?

im a truckie and drive mostly at night
  14. Weasel

Germaine Greer can go and get f*cked.

To go and do that... Shes human trash... Throw on the heap with the rest of the filth i say
  15. Weasel

Mercedes Benz Bikes

Yeesh their nasty... i wonder what company built them. They are just merc bikes in name only.
  16. Weasel

your favorite remake of a song???

Sorry it was A Perfect Circle and i like them... HIM sucks balls
  17. Weasel

your favorite remake of a song???

Ok i hate HIM but they did a really good cover of Imagine by the beatles
  18. Weasel

Hi Fi Junkies: Come out of the closet

I love Valve amps... simple
  19. Weasel

Cycling death report

ok.... Im a truckie by trade and i freeride too... But ive hit 2 guys on pushies simply because they didnt look and came straight out in front of me. You might say I should have seen them and you know what I did at the last moment... And stopping 75tons aint easy. Experence goes a long way...
  20. Weasel

Is this what the world has come to?

Hehe this is just an example of terrorisim working like it should... You commit one major action against a group of people and then let the press and peoples fears fuel the fire untill its out of control... And then the government steps in and bends peoples fears to suit their own agendas...