Search results

1. Weasel

Sydneys s*** roads

Is it me or does the RTA have a major issue with the upkeep of roads and the saftey of the vehicles that use it... Its 8:05am on saturday... im sitting here not feeling to happy and my Ducati is in pieces because i binned it. Ok before you all giggle I must point out that I was a victim of...
  2. Weasel

Wed 2nd Aug City ride Cook and Phillip 7pm

Yes i posted on a monday so sue me... Who's up?
  3. Weasel

City Ride Sunday the 29th

Ladies and gents... Cook and Phillip park 12pm for a bit of an urban hop in the city I MENT THE 30TH!!! DAMM CALENDER
  4. Weasel

Syd riders Wed night 31st march

7:00 for all those who know (7:30 for the slugs) Proud to say im back weeeeeee and for all the new people or people suffering short term memory loss its at St Marys Cath in the city and if your late chase us down at Lady Macs Chair nearby (Down past that art gallery) See all you people
  5. Weasel

Stolen .243

Only .243 currently in NSW or Oz for that matter as far as i know... Stolen from a mates van in Pagewood Black frame with .243 in silver Hope mini brakes, Dice SMO wheels on formula hubs with black spokes, DMR saddle and 03 Sherman Fireflys on the front. Reward on offer for information...
  6. Weasel

Syd riders Wed night 7th Jan

Ok dudes 7pm St Marys Cath... You've all had enough time to recover so y'all better be there.
  7. Weasel

Syd City Ride Wed night 17th dec

Sup fools we'all ridin Wednesday night. Meet 7pm St Mary's Cath Be there with yo pimpin rides. Peace!
  8. Weasel

Syd riders Wed the 10th Dec

Ok you pimps 7pm at St Marys Cath. Try and be ontime or meet us at Lady Maquries chair jumps
  9. Weasel

Wed night syd ride 26th Nov

Ok boys last night was a huuuuge night much fun had by all. Planning on repeating the process next week. 7pm at St marys cath. Be there or miss out on the stupidity!
  10. Weasel

Questionable Goods

After reading a thred for a member selling parts on here I read the replys and noticed a member posting a link to a differnt thred. On looking at it i discovered that the parts being sold could be the parts mentioned in this other thred that were damaged and in poor condition judging by the...
  11. Weasel

Syd riders Wed night 19th Nov

7pm St marys Cathedrial city.. Be there or be slightly round with a dent in the side.
  12. Weasel

Sydney 30th Oct Wed night

Ok fellas you know the drill 7/7:30pm Hyde park steps Be there or be square
  13. Weasel

Syd ride Wednesday night 15th october

Alright guys im posting early so people know whats going on. Had a good night last night (8th) aside from Rik getting a pinch flat and another case of a busted casette. 7/7:30pm at the Hyde Park stair gap (You should know where that is by now) We will wait at max to 7:40 as its getting a...
  14. Weasel

Syd riders Wed night 8th oct

Same deal as before folks 7/ 7:30 at hyde park steps (Where we like to stair gap) Be there or be square
  15. Weasel

Sydney city ride Wednesday the 27th aug

Yes all its on again for young and old. ALL WELCOME!!! Meet wednesday night at 7pm infront of the harbour walk entrence Opposite 88 Cumberland St Please wear the right gear and bring cameras if you wish. Spread the word and please reply if your coming. PM me if you require any...
  16. Weasel

People needing to be beaten with sticks.

I know everyone out there has a pet peeve!! Let your anger and frustration out on here and perhaps give another person a laugh!!!
  17. Weasel

Sydney (East) Riders

Im looking for like minded hoons living in sydneys east that are up for night blasts through the city and the occasional jaunt up to the mountians... Any takers? Drop me a line!