1. brycethebomb

Seedy Sundays

Quick ride from the weekend! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIwl0LRInLI
  2. brycethebomb

VIC The private decent

Definitely keen. if the rain holds off
  3. brycethebomb

VIC The private decent

Awesome. ill have to come out for a build when i can!
  4. brycethebomb

VIC The private decent

neeed to goo riiddiinnnggggggg. How are Deans jumps going? bought me an stp and want to give some DJ's a go
  5. brycethebomb

VIC The private decent

schweeeeeet. keen to go have a look. BRING ON GOOD WEATHER
  6. brycethebomb

VIC The private decent

anyone up for a ride/ bit of a build tomorrow? might head out if the weathers alright.
  7. brycethebomb

VIC The private decent

I agree. I think another track would be great! something real flowy and smooth would be awesome. Anyone got any old wheelbarrows we can keep up there? holidays are coming up so i'm going to try get out there as much as I can.
  8. brycethebomb

VIC The private decent

Awesome day today. Few photos -
  9. brycethebomb

VIC The private decent

Awesome. Bikes getting a bit dusty
  10. brycethebomb

VIC The private decent

First time back on rotorburn in about a year.. hahaha who still rides there regularly? im getting lazy and fat.
  11. brycethebomb

DH My 2013 demo. New parts added.

new bike..?
  12. brycethebomb

Hard tails for Downhill

if your having fun on a hard tail riding downhill, you will have even more fun on a downhill bike.
  13. brycethebomb

abandoned Jumps but should i dig?? ( with pics)

they look friggen awesome! If i were you i would just clean up around the place and maybe fix a few jumps to see if anyone notices the work your doing. if the original people do see what your doing I'm sure they wont be angry if you've just made the place look nicer. if they don't come back...
  14. brycethebomb

VIC The private decent

I cant do saturday, but might be out there sunday :) weather looks like its slowly getting better!
  15. brycethebomb

VIC The private decent

He knows him and knows he rides there, but the land owner doesn't really like moto's riding through there but apparently hes been "riding there for 30 years and built all the tracks himself".... I also heard (but could be wrong) that he is involved in a motorbike shop somewhere and tells people...
  16. brycethebomb

VIC The private decent

looking awesome! that section was always kind of awkward.. hopefully the dirt stays on those slippery logs. cant wait to get out there now that i have a bike that works (mostly) :bounce: sucks about the top section... i guess we'll figure out something else.
  17. brycethebomb

The Photo Snob Thread

thanks guys!
  18. brycethebomb

The Photo Snob Thread

-some photos for some criticism- just getting into photography and would like some feedback! cheers!
  19. brycethebomb

Few Snaps

Few photos from today. feedback would be great :)
  20. brycethebomb

The Photo Snob Thread

to buy new or used?