Search results

1. brycethebomb

Seedy Sundays

Quick ride from the weekend! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIwl0LRInLI
  2. brycethebomb

Few Snaps

Few photos from today. feedback would be great :)
  3. brycethebomb

Whos in a band?

Anyone on here in a band? if so, post it here! heres mine: https://soundcloud.com/#amaset https://www.facebook.com/#!/amasetband
  4. brycethebomb

DansComp Shipping?!

Hi all, im buying some clothing from danscomp. i have 9 items (including the free gift) and shipping is $60??! seems ridiculously high for a few tees and some other clothing... is this normal? thanks
  5. brycethebomb

Barpsin Problem

hi guys, Heres my problem, when i bar spin my foot hits the tire, and pretty much stops. i have thought of getting new cranks but is 10mm really going to make much difference? Even when my foot is off the pedal, its about an inch from the tire and hanging my foot off the pedal any more just...
  6. brycethebomb

Downhill training

Hi all, so, recently I've been wanting to improve my results in racing and thought some training would be good. I've researched but a lot of it seems complicated, could anyone help with some basic strength/fitness/cardio/bike related training? as im just not sure where to start, and don't feel...
  7. brycethebomb

Profile Pictures

Hey guys, im trying to change my profile picture, it is under 64kb, and is smaller than 200 x 200 pixels, but when i save it, it comes up with "Unable to save image" ? Thanks
  8. brycethebomb

Avid Elixr CR's HELP

Hi all, Okay this is probably a really stupid question. but just recently i took out my brake pads to have a look, theres not much left.. and i left them for a bit, put them back in, and they rub. A lot. but at the same time, i pull the lever and they barely work. i have no idea how this...
  9. brycethebomb

Creak In Bike. :mmph:

hi guys, just recently, i realized there's a pretty bad creak when i pedal, and only when i put pressure on the pedals and it only happens every now and then. I've taken the BB apart and re-greased it all, I've changed the pedals, checked the seat post and rear axle, its all fine. but nothing...
  10. brycethebomb

sram x9 derailleur problem

hi all, i have an older sram x9, and recently i haven't been able to change gears past five. the cable loosens, but the derailleur does not move. even by hand i cant move it any further than fifth. and the cage with the spring in it (not sure what its called) rubs the hanger bolt so that it...
  11. brycethebomb

chainring/chainguide problem

Ive done a search and cant find many useful things.. buy the other day i was riding, foot slipped off the pedal (wasn't wearing my shinnies D: ) so i got back on the bike and couldn't pedal, because the chainring is rubbing on the chainguide, even though it's all even/nothings bent? has this...
  12. brycethebomb

Superstar Components?

Hi all, I'm looking to get some new rims for my '09 giant glory. and looking for a green anodized colour. the only place i can find anodized green is http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=49&products_id=351 i have bought a stem off superstar and it seems to be going pretty good...
  13. brycethebomb

Making downhill video's

Hi all, I've been wanting to make some downhill/freeride movies lately but dont really have to the greatest gear to do so, but i want to get into it a bit more. does anyone have any suggestions on affordable camera's for videos? something just to sort of just get started with.. Cheers Bryce
  14. brycethebomb

My Glory

First downhill bike.. awesome!
  15. brycethebomb

chainreaction cycles still processing?

Hi all, I placed an order from chainreaction cycles almost a week ago and paid for it all but almost a week later and its still proccessing..?!I have bought things from CRC before and haven't taken this long. anyone know whats going on?! cheers Bryce
  16. brycethebomb

Improving Confidence

Hi All, I just went to me first race and it was great fun :) but there was a jump at the bottom i wasn't sure about, so i didn't do it, but now i look back and regret not doing it. :( Is there ways to feel more comfortable and improve confidence on riding certain things? Thanks Bryce
  17. brycethebomb

Skatepark/Dirt Jumps in local area?

Hi, I Live in the dandenong ranges and ride bmx, but there is pretty much nothing to ride around here that i can find. How can i get the council to help build skateparks/DJ's? I have a spot i think will be good, There's a few people interested but i don't know how to get started.. Any help...
  18. brycethebomb

Joining a dh club.

hi all. I live in the Dandenong ranges and have just started getting into downhill, is it worth joining a club?. But there aren't really any that are close.. does this matter? I was looking at the Fat Tyre Flyers and seemed like a good club, but i think its a while away. any help?! Cheers...
  19. brycethebomb

lysterfeild dh?

hi all, does any one know if there will ever be some downhill/freeride trails made at Lysterfeild? i live in the area and its at least an hour to get anywhere to ride this sorta stuff. I reckon it would be great :) thanks bryce
  20. brycethebomb

glory suspension setup

hi all, I just got my first downhill bike and was wondering how to set up the suspension for downhill. I have a Fox DHX 4.0, and 09' boxxer races. If its any help I weigh about 55kg thanks Bryce