Search results

1. M

ACT WTB - Small Hardtail Frame

WTB - Small Hardtail frame Item:**Small Hardtail Frame Location:**Willing to consider reasonable locations. I'm located in Canberra. Price*range/Willing*to*Pay:*Up to $400 depending on condition Extra*Info: ah?! Nup!
  2. M

SOLD - For Sale - 2009 Yeti ASR Lareg 10.7kg

SOLD SOLD SOLD - pending payment PM me with any questions. If people don't like Ibeams i can swap out the Ibeam combo for a carbon post and regualr SDG saddle. Item: 2009 Yeti ASR sl (Large) 10.7kg Location: Canberra Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Riding and Racing...
  3. M

HELP - BB71, will my FC-M985 XTR cranks fit??

So i've bought a new Anthem x29 o which runs the XT crankset. This new bike is replacing my Yeti ASR which doesnt have a press fit bottom bracket and on which i am running fair new (read only 2 months) XTR FC-M985 cranks on. If i take my XTR cranks off the Yeti are they going to be compatible...
  4. M

Spinerval DVD's - Canberra

For the Canberra folks out there, does anyone know of any of the LBS in Canberra sell any of the spinerval series DVD or any other spin DVD's and if so which ones? Cheers
  5. M

Anthem X29 shock size

Hey guys, does anyone know or have an X29 that they can measure and tell me the eye to eye and stroke length of the shock is? I'm suspecting it's a 6.5"/1.5" but want to be sure. Cheers
  6. M

28 hole 29er rims - suggestions

Hey guys, I'm after suggestions for a decent light to medium weight 28 hole 29er rim. I'm having no luck at all tracking one down. Anyone out there got any ideas? Reason for the search is that I'm having a new rear built and was hoping to use the original jetblack front hub to have a lighter...
  7. M

Declare your love - what's your fav component

So what is your favorite component/part of your bike and why? (road bikes included) So mine is my Hope Pro2 Evo rear hub, it's so damn loud it pisses so many people off it's great. It's also the most tacky gold colour you have ever seen...... So what's yours?
  8. M

V brake mount studs - removed

Hey guys - need help/ideas. I've got a Apollo carbon frame with v brakes. I'm putting discs on (yes it has tabs also). When I remove the posts it naturally leaves two threaded holes. This is where I need help. Where can I get some rubber grommets/plugs to fill them?
  9. M

2012 Anthem 29er - Weight?

Hey folks, anybody out there got a weight for their X29 0 yet? Or even an X29 1? I'm considering new bikes and have the weights of the others that I'm keen on, and no I'm not a weight weenie but it is one thing that I do take into consideration when looking at and choosing new bikes...
  10. M

DT Swiss dealers in Canberra

Can anyone tell me which bike shops in Canberra deal in DT Swiss products - more specifically wheels??
  11. M

DT Swiss 240 front hub - centrelock nightmare

Hey guys, I think i might be dumb, but ill put it out there and see what you all think. I have set of DT Swiss XR1450 wheels and am only just getting around to putting them on the bike. The rear wheel fitted up no problems at all including the centrelock rotor and lockring. So i get...
  12. M

Husky 100ker entry for sale - yup another one.

Hey guys, yet another 100ker entry for sale. $70. PM me or text on 0404446569 Jez Cheapest 100ker you will ever do.
  13. M

New 29er Wheelset - wheel wont spin freely

Frustrated......... Ok, so I have just popped a Jetblack Rocket 29er wheelset on the Kona. The only problem is they don’t spin freely. I have loosened the locknuts - (for the want of a better description), on each side of the hub and taken the pressure off the bearings. I then tighten...
  14. M

Brake setup - Euro to English/Aus

Hey guys, I've got a set of Shimano M486 brakes in Euro setup, I.e. Rear brake on the right and front brake on the left. Is it as simple as just swapping the brake lines to the other lever? I know I will have to bleed brakes etc, but that's cool, that's the easy part. I've looked at the shimano...
  15. M

2010 Kona Unit Rear Mech Hanger

Hey guys - for all the lovers of the 2010 Kona Unit's (how can you not love that colour guys), Rear Mech Hangers are now in the country and available. Anyone looking should get into their LBS quick smart. I understand only a small number will be available and news i got from Canada and US is...