Search results

1. B

VIC Sold

Item: Surly Krampus XL Location: Melbourne (Viewbank). Would prefer pickup or I could potentially drop it off. Will consider boxing up for a courier but buyer would need to cover the costs. Item Condition: Good condition with a few minor scratches as would be expected for a bike that has...
  2. B

Super Cheap XT Disc Brakes

I used to think that when XT brakes were on sale for $100 per end that it was a bargain!! Merlin Cycles are currently selling a set (yes, front and rear) for $164!! http://www.merlincycles.com/shimano-xt-m785-disc-brake-set-front-rear-black-55284.html I got a set with ice tech rotors (180...
  3. B

[WA] - Cape to Cape 2013

I have signed up for this year's Cape to Cape in WA and will be making the trip over in October. I would appreciate any sort of insight that previous entrants can supply in regards to the event (i.e. how are the stages, how much climbing, etc, etc). At this stage I am planning on taking my...
  4. B

Surly Krampus has arrived - anybody else got a fatbike??

My Krampus arrived a couple of weeks ago - it is jet black and is pretty much the HumVee of the mtb world with 29 inch rims and 3 inch tyres!!! I have had it out to Smiths Gully for a couple of rides and it has amazing levels of grip and is great fun to ride over rough ground and through bumpy...
  5. B

29er Fat Bike - Surly Krampus (29+)

I got my Surly Krampus 29er fat bike last week and took it out Smiths Gully this morning for its first ride. I have been riding a SS 29er for the past 2 or 3 years and so it took me a while to get used to having gears again (the Krampus is running 1x10) but overall I am stoked with the ride...
  6. B

VIC Please Delete - Wrong category (can't delete)

Wrong category selected and I don't seem to have an option to delete the thread?? Would appreciate advice on how to delete a thread - otherwise could an admin please delete it for me? Cheers, Gags