Search results

1. G

broken scayfoid

yeah i broke mine this year, i dont wear a brace and i havnt had any trouble from it so far. (been about 3+ months since i had it out). full range of movement back too.
  2. G

More bad press for DH at Coot-tha

i still cant believe that people are putting in the time to try and get ride of one user group! (of over 200 users in a week!) if this many people are using the area it is obviouse that this is an important resource and one that should be managed to cater for this user group... i havent heard...
  3. G

http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14833&highlight=assignment+i did it for you...if you have time (10min) and are really interested in the procceses for initiating a plan for intergrating mountain bikeing into any area (or just Mt Coot-tha), give it a read yeah its long but its...
  4. G

i know i say this every time a topic is raised about Mt Coot-tha, and mountain biking but i did a lot of work (as much as could be condenced into 3600words) on the introduction of new user groups (mountain bikers) and there impacts on the environment, and on other users...goes in to a lot of...
  5. G

anyone own lizards?

just bring a another side to the topic, any one think its good/bad to keep native/wild animals? i mean i kept a couple of bearded dragons when i was like 10, that i just got from the bush..(kept them for one or two days) cause i was really into animals (still am), but i have come to respect...
  6. G

Totaled my car - cab driver denies foult, need advice.

your insurence company sounds crap...thats why you got 3rd party insurence with them so if some one does somthing wrong you dont get punished! i would try agin, dont they have inspectors and shit to see who was at falt, the police should be able to wright a stament to the insurence company to...
  7. G

why are the council our worst enemys

sorry mate but thats my land as well...(in most cases) i did a bit of an assignment on this sort of thing a while ago, its in the general MTB Discussion or Downhill section just do a search it should help explane a bit about the process of getting things like trails (MTB) aproved and...
  8. G

Giro crash replacement

apparently ages ago :roll: like in the early 90s they did it. my brother inlaw was telling me that if you crashed with your Giro hemet back then they gave you a new one (this happened to him when he smashed his old giro)! i think it was for them to better develop and design them...i dont think...
  9. G

TOOL (the band!)

So still no news on if they are coming or not?
  10. G

TOOL (the band!)

ok iv been studing the whole, 'who am i' thing over the last couple of months, shit like the subjective and objective parts of the brain and the two people who make each of us up, things like the anima : the true inner self, the soul... So....from what iv learnt i will aply it to what Drum is...
  11. G

TOOL (the band!)

i dont think i was believing hench the post...but another mate said they heard it on JJJ...
  12. G

TOOL (the band!)

i have never seen them live...but have seen some of those home made vids with them playing live in london and shit... any one know were i can get the DVD with all there film clips and extras on it, i found a copy in the USA but it is (usa only)...
  13. G

TOOL (the band!)

i heard that Tool will be playing in Australia soon....can any one back this up with a yes or no? Yes i have checked the TOOL web site, www.toolband.com and it has notsaid anything, but im not sure how up to date it is. feel free to discuse anything else tool related...
  14. G

Mr.Dirt Gizmo

i had the displeasure of owning the 2001 guid, it was shit, flexed relied on the chain to be shuved, pused and draged into position in order to even remotly work...i spent many nights adjusting positions and stuff, there was also a gap in the plates that the fallen chain loved to jump into and...
  15. G

Downhill rounds (brisbane)

thanks just what i was after.
  16. G

Downhill rounds (brisbane)

can any one please direct me to a site that has a list of downhill races on for this year, ooor just tell me when the next race is (for Brisbane), and were? feel free to discuss the next track and talk about sections and style of track. cheers
  17. G

BULLSHIT! frame snapped

$200..he is in the usa so it would be the same as some one wanting a fram in australia for like $500-600 bucks...check jensonusa.com and beyondbikes.com some times they offer free postage usa wide, wheelworld.com also do that somtimes i think, + wheel world often have cheep frams like a kona...
  18. G

Future of our sport?

i see a land full of bikes but no were to ride them...
  19. G

SOLD delete

im interested, what length is the steerer? and this is a bit off the topic but do you have a QR front hub you are willing sell with the fork? how much extra with the hub? (if you got one)...
  20. G

Bike gear for rich wankers/poseurs

you forgot about the nylon bag the seat post comes in... most of the time with stuff like mountain bikes its somtimes important to forget whats there (the thing you are holding) and think about whats not...