Search results

1. G

TOOL (the band!)

i heard that Tool will be playing in Australia soon....can any one back this up with a yes or no? Yes i have checked the TOOL web site, www.toolband.com and it has notsaid anything, but im not sure how up to date it is. feel free to discuse anything else tool related...
  2. G

Downhill rounds (brisbane)

can any one please direct me to a site that has a list of downhill races on for this year, ooor just tell me when the next race is (for Brisbane), and were? feel free to discuss the next track and talk about sections and style of track. cheers
  3. G

Ridgid forks? need to get smooth

having a down hill bike for the last few years i have found myself getting lazy and my style gone to shit (a little) want a full rdgid bike to get some flow back... Q. i have a P3 frame and want to put ridgid forks on it, are there forks available that make up for the recomended 4inch travel...
  4. G

Coot-tha assignment i finished.

OUTDOOR RECREATION NEW USER GROUPS IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT AND EXISTING USERS. Mountain biking perspective within the Mount Coot-tha reserve. Glenn S. McIntosh Intergrated Resource and Environmental Management. just did this assignment for uni...enjoy Problem. (Integration of...
  5. G

Mt Coot-tha LINKING thread...erosion

dont want to give an imput to the other as im currently using it for research. But you all (correct me if you haven't) ecepted that we (mountain bikers) are causing erosion at a much larger scale to the other user groups! Im currently doing an essay for a subject called, IREM (Intergrated...
  6. G

P3+24inch wheels+V brakes (will it work)

i got a p3 and want to build it up, only as a trasher, street, trail and mainly dirt jumping, just thinking 24inch wheels would be good...if i put 24inch wheels on a bike made for 26inch will it still be able to use V brakes? or do 24 inch wheeled specific frames have the mounts slightly...
  7. G

Broken Scaphoid...hijackers welcome...talk about any brake!

Was jumping out at Furnny Grove (BP jumps) 4 weeks ago and got all crossed up in the air and landed sidways down the landing, which in turn fliped me into a heap on the flat! any way ended up braking my Scaphoid, its a bone that sort of links the wrist to the thumb. The problem with a Scaphoid...
  8. G

BMX racing

know of any good sites to check out? looking to buy a BMX racing bike... cheers
  9. G

Racing BMX???

looking at starting up BMX racing, looking for a 20inch, somthing like a Norco pro metal team, or GT ultra box...
  10. G

Hadley 12mm rear, 150mm, will it be hard to sell?

Brand New never used never put on bike still in packaging, how hard would it be to sell one, and for how much? is 150mm spacing that common?
  11. G

Troy lee D2

looking at prices, must be in new, like new condition
  12. G

Quick Qestion on uzzi slx frame....

what is the rear drop out space...135mm or 150?
  13. G

FOX SPRING 450lb X 2.8 needed

you got one you want to sell, or swap for a 600lb+cash?
  14. G

Eatons Hill, Albany Creek riders?

hi have just moved to Eatons Hill, and with my new ride almost compleat im looking for people to ride with, Downhill mostly but i dont mind hitting up skate parks and dirt jumps... cheers
  15. G

HELP! PRICE CHECKS

just need to know a price range for different parts, Whats a fair price, dont know what some of this stuff retails for, dont want to ask to much, or not enough...... thanks Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:56 pm Post subject: DH build kit (sort of) forks, shock, wheels ect...
  16. G

rohloff speedhubs what do you think

iv been wanting one of these for ages the only problem is that i want to put it on my stab primo frame, just want to know if any one has got one, your feelings on it, any one put one on a DH bike and is it a major dramer.
  17. G

price check DH wheels

thinking of selling my wheels just interested in what they are worth... rims mavic 321 hubs Sun ringle 20mm front, 12 mm rear casset XT tyers intense 2.7 60 compond front, and maxxis 2.7 mobster rear wheels very straight! just interested oh and they come with...
  18. G

Help! Chris King Hubs

Iv had a look at the web site, but still cant figure out if a Chris King Rear Hub will fit my stab primo? Do they come with a 12mm rear axel set up? cheers
  19. G

bodgy sales & karmer!

a while back i was thinking of building up a hard tail so i bought a 2nd hand P3 frame..... the bike shop was selling it for some one...they wanted $400. it was in good condition only a few scratches were the chain had hit! "ill give you $350 for it" sold! when i got home i started taking the...
  20. G

888 price

interested in getting some of these and have been told they are aready on back order! :( i have also been told they are around the $2000 mark about the same as this year super Ts any one orded these and know the price? cheers