Search results

1. S

Newly Released Bikes General

LOL. Garden variety dentists need not apply. https://www.specialized.com/au/en/s-works-turbo-levo/p/188252?color=317307-188252&searchText=95221-0502
  2. S

Sold SOLD

Price drop. $3650.
  3. S

Bike value

And more purple?
  4. S

Bike value

I'm currently trying to sell and finding it pretty deflating. Obviously value is only relative to what someone is willing to pay but the hordes of second hand buyers I'd hoped for have turned out to be kids or tyre kickers asking my lowest price but not willing to come have a look. Not one...
  5. S

Sold SOLD

Bump.
  6. S

Sold RockShox Gnar Dog 2.5 token

Item: Gnar Dog 2.5 volume token. Location: Northern Beaches 2100 Item Condition: Brand spanking new. Reason for selling: Not needed. Price and price conditions: $20 plus postage Extra Info: For a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock Pictures: Yes
  7. S

Sold SOLD

Item: 2018 Trek Fuel EX 9.9, Large. Location: Northern Beaches Sydney 2100 Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $3750 Extra Info: This bike started it's life as a 2017 Fuel EX 9.8. This frame was a warranty replacement in early 2018. The only original...
  8. S

?Found WTB: Large 29er Trail Bike ideally 2020 YT Jeffsy $4500-5000 or Ripmo and 2020 Spesh Enduro

That was near the top of my wish list before deciding on the Norco.
  9. S

?Found WTB: Large 29er Trail Bike ideally 2020 YT Jeffsy $4500-5000 or Ripmo and 2020 Spesh Enduro

Hmmm. Maybe not quite what you’re looking for but I'm going to list my 2018 Trek Fuel probably sometime soon. It's a large 9.9 frame with XT brakes and 11 speed drivetrain. Will come with a near new KS dropper and brand new un-ridden seat, wheel set/tyres and bars from a 2020 Norco Optic(my new...
  10. S

What are you listening to NOW?

I'd never been lucky enough to see them until they toured last December. They were great and Tex has to be the best rock n roll frontman in Aus.
  11. S

What are you listening to NOW?

Still got it....
  12. S

Fire Warnings

Welcome to the future. Brisbane to Sydney this afternoon.
  13. S

Bargain buys thread

Same. Had $2000 worth of upgrades in my cart before I came to my senses.
  14. S

Newly Released Bikes General

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/au/reign-advanced-pro-29-0-2020
  15. S

The HiFi thread

Option 1: I have a pair of 685s' paired with a Cambridge Audio Topaz SR20. Pretty basic system but works well.
  16. S

Bargain buys thread

Ouch. Any info as to what happened?
  17. S

Bargain buys thread

Thought this might interest some..... https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/renthal-fatbar-lite-carbon-35-riser-bar/rp-prod149360?gs=1&sku=sku544652&utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=remarketing&utm_campaign=AU_lowerfunnel
  18. S

Getting arsey (a saddle thread)

Another vote for Ergon. Struggled with Specialized, Bontrager and some other no-name before finding Ergon.
  19. S

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

Not sure I'm too refined but I am a long time fan.