Search results

1. S

Sold RockShox Gnar Dog 2.5 token

Item: Gnar Dog 2.5 volume token. Location: Northern Beaches 2100 Item Condition: Brand spanking new. Reason for selling: Not needed. Price and price conditions: $20 plus postage Extra Info: For a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock Pictures: Yes
  2. S

Sold SOLD

Item: 2018 Trek Fuel EX 9.9, Large. Location: Northern Beaches Sydney 2100 Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $3750 Extra Info: This bike started it's life as a 2017 Fuel EX 9.8. This frame was a warranty replacement in early 2018. The only original...
  3. S

NSW Sold

Item: 2014 Specialized Stumpy Comp Evo 29er. Size medium. Location: Sydney 2100 Item Condition: Fair. Plenty of scratches and shoe rub on the cranks and stays but no dings or dents. Reason for selling: Moving on. Either to a new bike or back to surfing. Price and price conditions: Looking...
  4. S

Snakes this time of year??

Walking the dog at Red Hill, Sydney this arvo and saw this guy. Relatively cool day and never seen one later than May before. Just goes to show they're out there all year. Sorry, this was the only pic I could get. Was about to get run down by f#&*%$g cowboys on motorbikes and had to hang...
  5. S

D.U. Bushings.

I have a 2011 Giant Reign. I had the DU bushing replaced in November last year and then again in June. Just this week I've noticed it has play in it again. Inspected and made sure the bolt is tightened correctly but the play is still evident. Previously thought about going after market with...
  6. S

2013 Giant bikes..

For those interested, http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bike-index/?collections_id=9&preview=true
  7. S

DT Swiss M1600

Hi all. I'm looking at purchasing a set of DT Swiss M1600 wheels to replace the DT 465 D wheels on my 2011 Giant Reign. Jenson currently has the M1600s' for about $440 delivered. Looked but have not been able to find any reviews so hoping someone here may be able to provide some feedback...
  8. S

142x12mm Rear axle conversion.

Hi all. I've been looking at a set of wheels that come with a DT Swiss 142 x 12 mm rear axle. My 2011 Reign is (I think) 135 mm Q/R. Is there any way these wheels can be made to fit my bike ? Thanks in advance for any advice.