Search results

1. C

Rockshox Reverb Issues

Edit - sag returns often but works for awhile on mine anyway
  2. C

Rockshox Reverb Issues

Cheers for this this , did it today and it worked well on mine - no more sag . thanks
  3. C

Bargain buys thread

Not sure if posted prior but just pulled the trigger on the nuke proof horizon wheelset from Wiggle for $365 posted with the $20 off , pretty stoked with that price . Had the page saved to my phone for awhile and it pocket opened it today and saw the sale price sweeeet...
  4. C

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

Whoa , that tree run is cray cray
  5. C

Confessions from the fuckwits

Yeh I’m pretty good to my gear - don’t do massive drops or weigh that much but landed bad and put a nice inward dent and popped my tyre last outing so something that can handle a bit of punishment from my slack riding style would be better in the long run ... I was looking at a few of Stan’s...
  6. C

Sold Michelin Wild AM Tyre Brand New

Cool , toasted my force last ride - pm sent
  7. C

Confessions from the fuckwits

Damn I have been eyeing these of for awhile , most reviews I've read have been good - I just put a big ding in my stocko giant rim and was getting closer to pulling the trigger , I'm only a lightweight but still not so sure now , maybe I should uppercut and keep saving - cheers for the heads up
  8. C

tires what a good combination

Im mc lovin the Michelin wild am front and force am rear combo in 2.35 , great on my local trails - usually dry , rocky , loose over hard ...
  9. C

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Had a good ride ... even after a shite day , soon as I start rollin down from the car park to the trail head everything’s just better ....
  10. C

Get a Grip

Ah ok , I’ve checked em out on eBay , I’ll give em a go next .... the ones you mentioned look pretty good , a couple of the other models are so ugly I’d rather get pins and needles
  11. C

Get a Grip

Yeh I like the esi chunkys to , there’s also extra chunky which might be more comfy ... not tried the ergons though to compare against
  12. C

Sorted rear mech cage , new pads in and hit the trails with the new Michelin force (r) and wild am (f) both 2.35 , bloody impressive cornering grip , for me they out perform the minion and ardent combo they replaced - can't say a bad thing about em really , ill be interested to see how they wear...
  13. C

VIC sold

PMD re the rear mech
  14. C

Got the twinty guide on , haven’t trail rode it yet but seems quiet , should get the chain noise down abit , I like the added bash plate , that’ll come in handy . Hopefully the box of Michelins and brake pads wil be here soon
  15. C

Little Things You Hate

Leave him a ' Do not use ' note on each side urinal... In red pen and CAPITALS Go next level on that chunt
  16. C

Little Things You Hate

Ha yeh oh well truth be told I’ll probably buy most of it anyway and just be “broker” .. ATO only gave enough back for a small bottle of lube ... how appropriate..
  17. C

Little Things You Hate

Tax refund turns out to be a Lot smaller then my small modest list of mtb stuff I planned to buy ... Son of a ....
  18. C

Tyre advice please. What would you do?

Thanks , not sure how I missed those in my googling ... Ill get on it then . Cheers
  19. C

Tyre advice please. What would you do?

Regarding the Michelin wild am ; After hearing all the good reviews I'm considering trying these with a force on the back as I'm due for tyres , Are these generally close to double the price of maxxis ? Can get a minion and ardent / aggressor combo for $110 posted , the wild am seems close...
  20. C

Indeedy , it feels great ! Actual small bump compliance now to , and I can get through a rock garden withoout feeling like my bikes tryin to kill me . So Lush n plush with support when needed , fk yeh . I see from your sig pic you love a good damper ... Bilsteins at a guess from the yellow ...