Search results

1. IIITAK3NIII

Bright Mtb Festival - Enduro Race Run

Here's my Race run from the Enduro at Bright last weekend. Not the fastest time but I'm happy with it :shocked: Check it out here and if you want more of my vids / photo's feel free to like my media page on facebook. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZUFtXYe4TM
  2. IIITAK3NIII

Alpine Gravity All Mountain Series - Round 1 - Barjarg

In between races I was able to take a few photo's. A fair few good crashes in the photo's. Here are a few Find the rest of the Photo's on my facebook page and feel free to give me a like to help spread them.
  3. IIITAK3NIII

Adjustable Seat Posts

Thanks for that. I was thinking the dropzone or the x fusion hilo. The hilo is only $200 but I haven't heard enough about them to make a judgement call. Does anyone know the differences between the Dropzone, Supernatural and the Lev?
  4. IIITAK3NIII

Adjustable Seat Posts

Sup People. I was wondering if I could get a hand to help me choose a dropper. I want to get a 30.9mm dropper post for my Santa Cruz Blur Lt2 But don't really want to spend more than $300 Whats the best one I can find in that price range? or is it worth saving up longer and getting a...
  5. IIITAK3NIII

Cressy Descent, 2013, Practice Sat

Cheers for the photo's Major. I really appreciate it.
  6. IIITAK3NIII

Mountain Biking in Switzerland - Chest cam of Red Bull Runca Trail

And another one. This is my favourite trail of my whole trip. All though it's probably not the most exciting to watch it was truly epic. To get to the peak it was like 2.5hours of hike a bike... 1 hour of which was in snow. Seriously the toughest climbing session of my life. But damn it was...
  7. IIITAK3NIII

I probably should of titled this thread to be Swiss mtb adventures cause I have a shit tonne of videos to share lol. Here's a video of a trail called the Corviglia Flow trail. It's located in St Moritz (Engadine region). The trail was honestly a 6km downhill pump track. Friggin mad fun...
  8. IIITAK3NIII

Thanks for watching. Truly just a fun trail.
  9. IIITAK3NIII

Sup Peeps. Recently I had a mad trip over to Switzerland, So I thought I'd share some of my chest cam footage with ya'll. The trail is the Runca trail which is located at Flims mountain bike resort. The trail was designed by Red Bull for trail fox I think? The first half is a nice fast...
  10. IIITAK3NIII

Warburton MTB Park Feasibility study - survey

Good job peeps. Keep em coming! There is so much potential for trails around the area. Especially some nice DH and AM stuff.
  11. IIITAK3NIII

Thanks! The more people that do it the better!
  12. IIITAK3NIII

World Trail is currently undertaking a study for Yarra Ranges Council, looking at the feasibility of developing a network of mountain biking trails in the township of Warburton, Victoria. The underlying motivation for this project is the need to increase tourism visitation to Warburton that will...
  13. IIITAK3NIII

Whats a good AM helm that us aussies can buy, what u guys use?

If you had scrolled up the page three posts there is a pic of a member that had just bought one....
  14. IIITAK3NIII

delete

What trails will you be riding the most? First choice for me is to find the amount of travel that is necessary to ride the trails I ride all the time and for weekend trips etc. I would consider going secondhand, there are some amazing bikes here in the for sale forums that would means you...
  15. IIITAK3NIII

Lysterfield new all mountain trail "Aneurysm"

Haha, that was great. Good sense of humour mate.
  16. IIITAK3NIII

It had tape around it, so I cut the video short, someone broke their collarbone on it about 2 months ago. Perhaps that's why the trail is "closed" About 90% of the jumps are flat landing, and the trail really isn't that technical, but I feel it's a step in the right direction for...
  17. IIITAK3NIII

Your latest AM Adventure - Pics, Videos, Stories

It's a great trail to ride. The trail starts about 50m down from the top of "Wallaby Track" on the left hand side. Wallaby track is just a fire road and you can find it on the trail map on the Lysterfield mtb website
  18. IIITAK3NIII

To be honest I have no idea. This video was taken about 4 weeks ago I think. At that stage there was no signange or anything like that at the start of the trail. But I think the start is now taped off. I have no idea why it's not officially open yet as the trail rides perfectly and has B...
  19. IIITAK3NIII

Your latest AM Adventure - Pics, Videos, Stories

New AM trail at Lysterfield Had a chance to film the new AM trail at Lysterfield, Vic a few months ago. Good fun trail and I definitely recommend going there to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=143rrUw3PXQ
  20. IIITAK3NIII

Finally got around to making a video of the new trail "aneurysm" at Lysterfield. I really enjoy this trail. It's fast, and has a bunch of fun features to hit. As usual, Rate, comment and subscribe as it really helps me out. Thanks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=143rrUw3PXQ