Search results

1. bak3zz

Dirt jumps in the South East of melbourne

I've had a year or so away from bikes and my mates have convinced me to get a new bmx with them.. Anyways i dont know of any decent dirt jumps in the south east side of Melbourne, i know they exist but where? anyways some direction would be great, even a link to a post relating this same topic...
  2. bak3zz

VIC Looking to buy '09 + Specialized Demo 8 Frame !

I'm after a specialized demo 8 frame 2009 and up, show me what you've got ?
  3. bak3zz

VIC I'm after a downhill bike.

Hi everyone, im currently in a position where im not sure weather or not to buy another downhill bike or a new motocross bike... So what i was thinking was you guys could show me what downhill bikes you have, preferably a medium 2008+ bike, show me a good deal and i might choose your bike!
  4. bak3zz

Some photos from the past month or so.

Sorry about the poor quality, a couple of the shots are from a 2mp phone and the rest from a 12mp camera not set for this type of photography.. Wade havin a pose. Wade at skatepark on downhill some reason? haha Me going around a Burm. Kymba Shreddin. Me about to hit burm...
  5. bak3zz

Need Help changing Fork seals on my boxxers.

Hi, i have never changed fork seals before, and i was wondering if i could get some help! I have 2008 boxxer teams and after compression there is fork oil on my stancions, not alot of oil but i know it cant be a good thing.. I was wondering if someone could give me some advice, or straight out...
  6. bak3zz

whip or ? Pott

Bad photo because it is a cheap camera phone. But i can get it verticle now :)