Search results

1. P

AM The New Foxy29

Im just hitting the bump stop. You can hear the thwap and feel the travel end / spike through your feet. Something I am not experiencing with the Air Shock. I definitely don’t believe im oversprung as it was suggested here somewhere. The Mondraker suspension set up manual for the XR suggests a...
  2. P

AM The New Foxy29

Ah sorry - you are running a 400lb. Is it a 400+ from mrp with the progression? I don’t know how to stop the bottom out on the bigger drops. No way sm I going to wind on any more compression damping as the coil set up as is is spot on. Im using a reasonable amount of HSR
  3. P

AM The New Foxy29

Hi all Im the ‘mate’ who couldn’t log in Really intrigued about others running coils on foxys. My foxy is a medium and ive had it since August last year. I ride Sydney sandstone trails which are somewhat unfriendly but lots of fun Standard shock on my foxy was the dpx2 performance which is a...
  4. P

One 100km or 50km dirtworks entry available. happy for it to go for $80 or fair offer

well the 50km has been sold to a happy rider. an 100km entry left - please be aware that you can change this 100km into a 50Km on the saturday afternoon. it will cost a $20 "admin fee" to do so and change to your name $80 or a reasonable offer for this versatile ticket. The 100km cost...
  5. P

Highland Fling entry for sale - flinging three but can be altered to full fling, half

Would like to sell to a threesome @ $180 but if the first taker is a full flinger or half flinger will sell @ $150. drop me an email on xmarcelvanschie@gmail.com cheers Thanks for all your interest. This entry has now been sold.