Search results

1. k3n!f

Sold SOLD 29er Wheelset, 30mm ID rims, including 2.35" Ground Control tyres - Brand New *Price Drop*

Item: 29er wheelset, 30mm ID rims, including 2.35" Ground Control tyres Location: Melbourne, pickup preferred, posting wheels sucks Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Taken off a bike I bought for the frame Price and price conditions: $400 including brand new tyres Extra Info: Rotors...
  2. k3n!f

Sold SOLD X-Fusion Manic Dropper Post 30.9 125mm - Brand New

Item: X-Fusion Manic Dropper Post 30.9 125mm Location: Melbourne, can post at buyers expense Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Taken off a new bike, not trying to make any money, just covering costs Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: Remote clamps directly onto SRAM brakes...
  3. k3n!f

Sold SOLD RockShox Deluxe Select+ 190 x 40mm

Item: RockShox Deluxe Select+ 190 x 40mm Location: Melbourne, pickup preferred, can post at buyers expense Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Bought a bike for the frame, not trying to make any money, just covering costs Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: 190 x 40mm...
  4. k3n!f

Sold SOLD SRAM X1 1000 Crankset 175mm with Dub BB - Brand New

Drivetrain sold Item: SRAM X11000 crankset, I think this is NX equivalent but with a DUB spindle and bottom bracket Location: Melbourne, pickup preferred, can post at buyers expense Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Bought a bike for the frame, not trying to make any money, just...
  5. k3n!f

Sold SOLD SRAM G2 RS 4 Piston Brand New + 180mm Rotors *Price Drop*

Item: SRAM G2 RS 4 Piston Brakes Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Brand new, taken off a bike I bought for the frame. Reason for selling: Not required Price and price conditions: $300 firm for front and rear set or $350 if you want the rotors below. Rotorburn buyers get first chance, will go...
  6. k3n!f

Sold SOLD RockShox SID Select 120mm 44mm offset black

Item: RockShox SID Select 120mm 44mm offset black Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Brand new, taken off a bike I bought for the frame. Steerer tube was cut to 155mm by the bikeshop when assembled. Reason for selling: Not required Price and price conditions: $800 firm. Rotorburn buyers get...
  7. k3n!f

Midlife cricycle project bike! Sub 10kg with pedals and a dropper? *Bike built post #61*

This is going to be a build thread, if that isn’t you cup of tea, I’ll update the title when the bike is complete. Other than a couple of warranty frames and wear items, I’m still riding most of my original 2016 bike build. That bike was paid for by the insurance company after the bike I built...
  8. k3n!f

Fox Fit4 rebound needle replacement?

I have a 2016 Fox 32 with a Fit4 damper and the rebound needle has snapped at the rebound knob attachment point. I had previously asked the LBS to replace it, but they couldn't find the part without replacing the entire Fit4 damper. As a COVID project I'm going to service the fork lowers which...
  9. k3n!f

Frame painting... (or frame wrapping?)

So, I'm thinking about options for a new bike but I hate the frame paint jobs. I've been wondering about buying a new bike and painting the frame. Is it really this easy? How would it differ on a carbon frame? Do you have to strip the old paint or can you just paint over it? If you strip the...
  10. k3n!f

Thomson 27.2 silver seat post

Item: Thomson 27.2 silver seat post Location: Melbourne, happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on the condition? Extra Info: Surely someone has one of these lying around since everyone changed to dropper posts. Happy to give it a good home on a steel commuter bike!
  11. k3n!f

The Yeti ASR Carbon is dead. Long live the Yeti SB100.

So, after a recent nasty accident I've spent three months off the bike recovering from spinal fractures. My Yeti ASR Carbon has had a small crack developing for several months, but it wasn't causing any trouble so I was just watching it. During my forced time off the bike, I thought I would sort...
  12. k3n!f

MASSIVE THANK YOU Crash at Mt Buller 16th Feb *UPDATED with crash footage*

Hi All, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to the guys who walked me out of the Copperhead trail at Mt Buller on the weekend. I have been riding for 15 years and never had a serious accident until now. I managed to knock myself out and have an hour that I can't really remember, although...
  13. k3n!f

VIC *FOUND* Track/fixie wheels

I know it may be a long shot on a mountain bike website, but I'm building up a commuter. Item: Track/fixie wheels Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $200 +/- more depending on the wheels Extra Info: 100/120mm spacing, prefer a flip flop hub
  14. k3n!f

Thomson Elite seat post, brand new! SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: Thomson Elite seat post, 30.9 x 367mm, black, brand new! Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Some fool (me) bought the wrong size Price and price conditions: $50 plus postage Extra Info: Comes with the bag Pictures:
  15. k3n!f

Seat post 27.2mm black

Item: Seat post 27.2mm, at least 330mm long, needs to be black, would like the top 18cm to be in good condition as its for my wife's bike and fashion goes before function Location: Malbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $100 for the right post Extra Info: Would love a Thomson Elite or...
  16. k3n!f

Moving house clearout! All parts $5 to $10! SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: Various bits and bobs, see below Location: Canberra Item Condition: Mostly new, the saddles have been used a shit load though Reason for selling: Moving house Price and price conditions: As below, or $40 plus postage for the lot! (Pretty sure the chain is worth more than that alone)...
  17. k3n!f

XT Press Fit BB - SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: XT Press Fit BB - Brand new - BBMT800P Location: Canberra Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Came with a group set I bought online, I needed a threaded one Price and price conditions: $20 + postage Extra Info: For Shimano Hollowtech II cranks Pictures:
  18. k3n!f

Brand new RaceFace press fit BB *SOLD*

Item: Brand new RaceFace press fit BB for X-type/Shimano cranks Location: Canberra Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Bought the wrong size Price and price conditions: $20 plus postage Extra Info: I bought the wrong size press fit bottom bracket, this is for a 41mm bottom...
  19. k3n!f

New Yeti ASR Carbon Dream Bike! *Derby video post 53*

Welcome to my Yeti ASR Carbon Dream Bike thread! I'm probably going to upload a shit load of photos and keep this as a bike diary. Recently my ASR Carbon was stolen in Canberra and the Police haven't had any luck finding it. My last ASR was an upgrade as I kept cracking the ARC hardtail...
  20. k3n!f

Yeti Hardtail *Found one! Please delete*

Item: Looking for a Yeti ARC, either one of the new carbon ones or an older aluminium one to build my wifey a replacement bike after hers was stolen. Location: Canberra Price range/Willing to Pay: Will pay monies. Extra Info: Size small/medium...