Search results

1. A

Fox 40's

I'm after a set of fox 40's, older ones are fine too. Let me know what you've got.
  2. A

2015 Merida One-Forty 7.900

Hey guys, This bike has been in my sights lately. Although it is kinda ugly, i think it will grow on me. Most importantly it ticks all the right boxes for me. Travel less than 160, 140 minimum. Pikes up front Fox rear 1x Dropper Good brakes The thing i cant understand is that a bike...
  3. A

Press fit BB removal tool DIY

Hey guys, Thought id share this with you all, feel free to give any advice or suggestions, and if this has already been done i didnt find it in the search but will still feel like a complete douche! I thought some noises could be coming from the BB bearings (happened before in the past)...
  4. A

ACT Sold!!!

Item: 2014 Polygon DHX Location: Canberra (can travel to meet) Item Condition: Excellent its near new - Used for 1 week (I know its embarrassing) Reason for selling: Injury - Getting too old and can't afford to be off work anymore Price and price conditions: 3K Extra Info: All Stock, with...
  5. A

Choices... 2012 Cube two 15 or 2013 Polygon DHX?

Hey guys, Looking at a getting a brand new dh rig, my trusty old 08 Glory has done her time. My choice is dictated by money 4.5k MAX and the fact I want to stick with Fox 40s (RC2 at a minimum). Finding a new bike with the 40s on it in that price range is a little difficult, but both of...
  6. A

Insiders Info on Bearings

Okay, so I tried to get front wheel bearings and other bits from a couple of bike shops and neither had them in stock, I got thew ususal speil that they would have to order them in and blah blah. Im too impatient. I went to yet another shop. Now he wasnt the usual guy there and couldnt...
  7. A

Cannodales

Hey everyone, Just wanted start a new thread to get somefeedback on my bike choice,im hoping my other post was just overlooked. The 2009 Cannondale Moto 3 Carbon, this AM style is prolly best for me but does anyone have opinions/experience of these or similar? Its the same price as the...
  8. A

Decisions

Hey everyone Ive been toying with the idea of getting a mtb for a few years now, ive had a couple of really bad injuries latley due to dirties and i think i need to slow down a little. A couple of my old mates race and few guys at work just got dirt jumpers. Heres my dilema... Im definately...