Search results

1. NS Capital Man

H.E Park Heathmont VIC

How's H.E these days? Would be keen lend a hand and have a dig, haven't ridden in way too long
  2. NS Capital Man

VIC The private decent

Did you end up heading out?
  3. NS Capital Man

Hating Uni and considering a trade

Thanks for all the replies, a lot to think about I'm doing psychology, I don't even think I'd be a good psych I just thought it was interesting and had to pick something. I hate uni because of the very un-engaging learning, the fact it feels like I've always got some stress of a deadline for...
  4. NS Capital Man

Hating Uni and considering a trade

Calling any burners out there who are at uni or have completed uni, or even dropped out of uni that can give me some advice/insight? Also any burners with project/construction management experience. i deadset hate and cannot stand uni, I'm 6 weeks in and am seriously considering dropping uni...
  5. NS Capital Man

VIC The private decent

Went up there today for a walk, tracks not in too bad condition, I'll head there around 12 tomorrow I reckon
  6. NS Capital Man

VIC The private decent

anyone been up there lately? I'm keen to head up during this week if anyone is keen?
  7. NS Capital Man

Good 4x4/MTB/Fishing Camping spot Vic?

We've decided to head up to murrindindi for a few nights, just have a couple of queries Anyone know how much the fee's are? And i know they're all gonna be busy but which camp ground is the best in the photo? Or does anyone know if there's any good spots not listed in the photo okay the...
  8. NS Capital Man

Good 4x4/MTB/Fishing Camping spot Vic?

Looking for a spot for me and a few mates to have a bit of a quiet camp (1-2 nights) over easter although obviously most camp grounds will be busy around this time. Anyway here is a few criteria for the 'spot', in order of importance. 1. 1-2.5 hours drive from Melbourne 2. Relatively easy...
  9. NS Capital Man

Post up ya 4WD!

How compatible would parts from a 1994 surf be with a 1990 4Runner?
  10. NS Capital Man

Cheapest Interstate Car Transport

cheers for that
  11. NS Capital Man

Have you got any links to specific sites you use?
  12. NS Capital Man

Whats the cheapest car transport company you guys have used to get a car door to door? looking to get a car from Sussex inlet NSW to the knox area VIC Cheers
  13. NS Capital Man

Toyota 4runner

Alright cheers for that guys
  14. NS Capital Man

Toyota 4runner

I've found a 4runner with the 2.2L 4y (4yec) with duel fuel, sitting on 225xxx k's, what are your guys thoughts on this?
  15. NS Capital Man

Toyota 4runner

Cheers for the help guys, looks like i'm gonna stay away from the 4runners
  16. NS Capital Man

Toyota 4runner

thanks for that but not looking at the surfs because insurance on them is a pain and expensive (even more so for a p plater) because they're an import
  17. NS Capital Man

Toyota 4runner

Just turned 18 and looking at getting a 4runner, first or second gen, for my first car, anyone on here got one? After some feedback on them, better getting petrol or diesel? how do they run on lpg? how are they generally on fuel? how many bikes can they carry in the back? How many km's on the...
  18. NS Capital Man

GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition first video

Not biking related by made this the other day with the gopro as well, let us know what you think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z4_Kyvjo54
  19. NS Capital Man

VIC The private decent

I might head out on Saturday, it's been way too long!
  20. NS Capital Man

NS Soda FR

Looks so nice! Keen for a ride report