Search results

1. P

NSW Dirty Tricks for legal trails at Ku-ring-gai

get kristina kineally on board and give the pollies something else to bitch over
  2. P

$2500 and what do you get?

that is a hot lookin bike ,
  3. P

Post your 29er!

its the best bike i have ridden , accelarates like a bullet ,climbs like a mountain goat and not to bad comin down hill, only thing i have to complain about is the skinny geax tires , has a pretty good spec, love the 2x10 im a fan it works well
  4. P

Post your 29er!

2011 Jamis d29 pro best money i ever spent , budget blow out and the mrs has never asked the price
  5. P

2009 Jamis Dragon 29er single speed, what would you pay?

picked mine up for $1100 in early 2010 , good bike , had to change the rear gear though chain kept coming off, looks like they just use a gear off a cassette cause it had shifting ramps etc , get a dedicated single speed cog
  6. P

Rock Shox Reba 29 RL setup help

i got the reba rlt on my jamis d29 i run 130 psi in both positive and negative for 80kg. run pressures the same for + & - , but yeh i still reckon my single air rockshox and my other bike is more plush
  7. P

What do your kids ride?

my 10 year old rides a Jamis X-24 , took to changing gears straight away ,hardtail gripshift front and rear , its pretty cool to be able to take him to the trails every now and then.he prefers to ride his mountain bike over his bmx , think the way the 24 inch mountain bike is built and the way...
  8. P

29er 'specific' bars..

what about grip choices for your bars, i like oury,s + am thinking of trying flat bars , found since converting from a 5 inch bike to a 100mm hardtail ,ourys are the only grips that are comfy enough with the xtra shock i seemed to be gettin through the bars with the shorter travel
  9. P

Switching Between 26 inch and 29 inch

went from a 5inch dually 26 to hardtail 29er love it ,its a completely different ride and there not for everyone ,love it so much got a 2nd one on order just waitin on it to get in the country, and when people ask what the ride is like i describe it as a bulldozer ,rolls over everything...
  10. P

Is this a good deal?

i dont think you will get local warranty for buying os , but if $1800 is ur upper limit your lbs or some other shop should be able to hook you up with a rippin hardtail for the dollars
  11. P

Hardtail or Dually

i went from 5 inch duallie to a steel single speed hardtail 29er , and now purchased a 2nd hardtail 29er , im enjoying the hardtails it justifys the style riding i do most of the time , a 5 inch duallie was over kill , and i love less maintenace costs , agree with everyone else on the size of...
  12. P

National Parks trail access: Have your say

just stuck my 20 cents worth in, all points already raised , i agree its a numbers thing everyone get into it and lets get the facilities and trails we all desire and pay taxes to build
  13. P

Jamis 29er dragon one ??????

bit late on this one but i got one had problems with the chain coming off the rear as the cog is a cassette like gear ,changed to a surly singlespeed cog all good, also shortened the stem length as the bike steering was to slow and just way to long for my liking ,apart from that i think there...
  14. P

The argument for singlespeed

as for an answer to the original question in this forum,im not a weight weenie , but wanted to try 1 a 29er and 2 ss , love both no gears to break , no noise, technical ridin ,strenght and fitness have all improved,so im sure ill be a better rider back on a geared bike, not sure i would go...
  15. P

tears on front and rear of medial cartlidge, repaired, trimmed back pretty much,knee joint re shaped(bones) ridin is single track and fireroad gearing 33/20 ,just in case i have already ordered the 2011 merida 29er , if i have the best if both worlds and not riding single speed all the time ,may...
  16. P

mmm you got me browsing now , just had 2 cartlidge tears repaired and only have a single speed at the moment,while tears not caused by the bike riding ,is riding a single speed now good for me?this i must take into consideration.more googling required