Search results

1. K

NEW Flowtown trail - Falls Creek

Just sitting at the bottom of Flowtown now after my first run down. Absolutely awesome. Silly fast. Now just got to pedal back up to the summit and do it all again!
  2. K

What’s your “plan of attack” this spring/summer?

Mines been thrown in the air a little due to various reasons. It would have started off today. Should be on my way to Mt Beauty to set up the caravan and be riding the trails by lunchtime. Saturday, couple of early laps at Beechworth MTB Park and one of Flame Trees, then go check out the trails...
  3. K

New XT.

Cheers mitchy_ spot on, direct mount hanger. And I knew it was a direct mount hanger too. Didn't click though. Should I put myself in the confessions thread?! Removed the B knuckle, adjusted the limit screws and B screw, chain and cable back on and working a treat.
  4. K

New XT.

Had a SRAM X9 on there
  5. K

New XT.

Does seem to be more downwards than rearwards in comparison
  6. K

New XT.

Yeah, i did have an extra click in there somewhere. Will double check tonight.
  7. K

New XT.

Will have a look at this tonight when i get home. Sounding like you might be on the right track.
  8. K

New XT.

Have fiddled with B limit and is virtually screwed in all the way to get the desired clearance.
  9. K

New XT.

Finally gone the 1 x 11 route with the Shimano M8000 cassette, derailleur and staying with the XT 785 cranks and Raceface 32T up front. With the derailleur and cassette installed I set limit screws set, installed the chain, shifter cable and set the B limit screw. Everything works fine except...
  10. K

Trails at Big Hill Mt. Beauty

I will be up there from Jan 18th or so till the 30th Jan. Would be more than happy to show you around if you’re there then. I am not a local but have been going there for the last 10 years 3-4 times a year. As hungrytiger said, it really is a labyrinth of trails and the Blue Loop takes in a few...
  11. K

Hello! Welcome! Who are you?

Well, thought it should be time to post something after lurking here for over 5 years! Mainly use Rotorburn to find answers how to fix things, how not to fix things, people’s opinions on parts n stuff, what to buy, what not to buy and generally to have a read and laugh. How old are...