Search results

1. fleshbone

Sold!!!!

Product sold!
  2. fleshbone

Few Fancy Snaps

After three years managed to finally get the bikes and camera up to Ourimbah.The track has changed alot!
  3. fleshbone

Bike Cleaning Products

Hi kids. I am seeking peoples opinions on the demand of bike cleaning products here in Australia. The type of product and its uses. Examples like degreases and frame cleaning products. The reason why i am after feeback is because i work at a chemical plant and we make cleaning products. We are...
  4. fleshbone

Great to be riding

Finally managed to get out for one ol' ride with the mates during the 8 days off work during the xmas break. Was super stoked to be able to spend the entire day riding even more so once i saw the pix of me. :cool: One of 5 leeches i found on me
  5. fleshbone

Back on the Old Steed

It's been over a year since riding the bike i first bought as i swapped it with my bro's bike. On thursday we traded bikes back and i went riding Friday and Saturday. Thanks to Dh Bob and Tom for the photos. Some shots were taken late in the day thus why so dark. Don't have any decent photo...
  6. fleshbone

Whips are over-rated

So many threads on whips and how SICK they are. pffft How about a whip on 24kg demo 9. Luke Fox throwing his bike sideways(also got p.o.d on pink bike for getting low in berm) Photo taken by ROUNDY P.S he landed it and got it back in. here's the getting low in the berm photo too, just...
  7. fleshbone

Sunday-itis

The bro had to copy me because he fell in love with my sunday, but not only did he get a sunday, but he topped mine. :D I'll throw mine in for good measure though. ;) The bro's Sunday Frame - 08' Ironhorse Sunday World Cup, medium Rear shock - Rock shox vivid Front shock/fork - Rock shox...
  8. fleshbone

Generation Y

I've been reading about it, i've been watching it on t.v. Generation Y and your thoughts. Are we all as bad as what they say we are? Is it that minority of us that makes us look bad as a whole? Are we the future so deal with it? Are they too old and don't understand? There are so many...
  9. fleshbone

Contageous Mabs-SUNDAY rider

Recent shots of me from down thuzza. I got MABS down there too. My first ever attempt at a no-hander.Not off the biggest jump either.It's fast flat dh jump.Just need more practice. Hucker jump.Definitley not getting low,tehehehe. Pumping off the drop coming out of the berm Spooning...
  10. fleshbone

Gory-fied

My bro's 07' glory.Don't ask me about all the stickers and all the other things on it, including the strips of white tap,i don't know what goes through his mind at some times.BUt yeah, it's his kick ass glory. Frame: 07 giant glory-medium Forx: 07' fox 40 rc2. With camo tape and a sticker babe...
  11. fleshbone

Ragga Muffin

I searched ragga muffin and scrolled down the page for a brief look and found nothing. Ragga Muffin is a concert full of rasta music.Should hopefuly be awesome.I should be going,who else is going to go? Bands include(some of): ub40...
  12. fleshbone

X-type cranks

Hi all i'm having some trouble removing my race face diablous x-type crank. I did a search,but only a brief one. I have taken out the 10mm bolt and the 8mm bolt and used my crank extractor(from pro tools kit,it did nothing) does not fit it. I need help as to how you remove these 'race face...
  13. fleshbone

The meaning of colour

As i was eating delicious red gummy bears,a thought popped into my head as,what colour represents me best,i did a quick google and came up with this. http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html Funnily enough,my favourite colour is red and my favourite fruit happens to be red and so on...
  14. fleshbone

Hanky panky suffers in flu season

I was looking through ninemsn and came across this- http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=291762 Hanky panky suffers in flu season Saturday Sep 1 00:02 AEST Employers are preparing for an onslaught of hayfever sick days as spring approaches, but a new study shows it is people's sex...
  15. fleshbone

Are YOU a Pretty Boy

Well,i must say,i did'nt search to see if anything like this had been done before and i hope that people don't get all imature about it and become dickeheads. It is kinda simple,do you class yourself as a pretty boy. What i mean by this is,are you a metro kind of dude that moisturises and...
  16. fleshbone

New Additions(dh and ht)

After alot of hard work and some unliky times,it has finally come time where i've had the chance of getting my first ever dually,dh bike and finally getting my ht fixed after months of being broke.I don't see myself as a lucky guy,just very grateful that i was given the chance to be able to ride...
  17. fleshbone

Fox van 36's

UM well i must say i did a very piss weak search on it. I'm looking at buying some new forx to put on my stp.I was wondering if anyone knew wetherit's safe on running 07/08 fox vanilla 36 rc2's which have 6.3"/160mm of travel on a stp frame.I do have pike's on it right now,but they're...
  18. fleshbone

Rotorua bike park,under threat(again)

My mum keeps up to date about the news back in N.Z.I use to live near the bike park in rotorua and ever since i moved back here to auzzy,i always had hopes of tacking my new riding skills back to those same tracks and dominate on them. Mum found this very interesting article too.I post it here...
  19. fleshbone

Grave digs/Reasonings

I was un-sure as to were i should place this,so i thought it could be safe here.Of late there has been many new people to Farkin that insist of digging up the past and in most cases it looks like it was just for there post count. As to my attention some of these newbs don't even know were the...
  20. fleshbone

08' Marzocchi Forx

Had a quick search and did'nt see any thread about it,so i thought i'd post it up. http://nsmb.com/gear/marzocchi08_06_07.php