1. potato

VIC Moved, please delete

Moved to complete bike thread, mods please delete
  2. potato

Sold, please delete

sold, please delete
  3. potato

sputnic frames?

so im in need of of new frame, and looking on ebay i found a whole bunch of different models and colours of sputnic frames, for only $150 each, i did a bit of a google but could only find old reviews, but they did make them out to be decent frames. so whats the deal with them? why are...
  4. potato

cheap mtb parts

trying to get a commuter style single speed MTB up and running, so i am after: Item: cranks, preferably single speed Condition: whatever, as long as its cheap Price: free if possible, if not very cheap Extra: Located in melbourne Item: Brakes Condition: working? or close to working...
  5. potato

delete

delete please
  6. potato

new frame and forks

hey all, on the hunt for a new frame and fork set up. now dont get the wrong idea and think im making a WTB thread, i just want some suggestions for a good frame fork combo at a reasonable price. and when i say reasonable price, i mean an "all i do is ride and go to school, i have no job"...
  7. potato

Sold, please delete

Sold thanks
  8. potato

SOLD - please delete

SOLD please delete
  9. potato

Bmx

found, thanks
  10. potato

VIC Euro bmx bb WANTED

Item: European BMX bottom bracket (Odyssey, Primo etc...) Location: Melbourne, inner northern suburbs Price range/Willing to Pay: less than $35 Extra Info: preferably meet up to avoid postage costs
  11. potato

Melbourne newbie

Hey guys, the names potato. I recenty started dirt jumping so I thought this would be the best site to join and get educated! I'm located in the Melbourne northern subburbs and was wondering if there's any dirt jumps around. been to Ivanhoe a few times but those jumps are in terrible...
  12. potato

dj wheels

hey guys, im building up a cheap dj for a bit of fun just wondering what cheap strong wheels i should look into so far the Halo tornado and DMR comp seem reasonable cheap and strong (looking) Halo: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/au/halo-tornado-26-inch-rear-mtb-wheel/ DMR...