Search results

1. Glory101

Norco ryde 2011

Okay thanks man. What about something from leaf cycles?
  2. Glory101

Norco ryde 2011

Looking at buying a norco ryde 2011 does anyone have any advice about them? They are also super light which is one of the reasons I buying it for dj's
  3. Glory101

Best trails

Nope sorry man. You are best to look for something on google. Google is your bestfriend
  4. Glory101

Getting Tracks Legalized

Its not going to be illegal if nobody knows about it.
  5. Glory101

How steep is to steep

lol its pretty much on what your comfortable with. If its to steep for you, then work around it.
  6. Glory101

Dingo Hire

Haha yeah but a bobcat can make a real mess though. They would be huge with a bobcat haha.
  7. Glory101

Dingo Hire

Yeah thats really cheap. I would of thought it would of been more. Anyway thanks man, i appreciate your info
  8. Glory101

Dingo Hire

Hey guys, i am thinking of renting a dingo for a couple of hours to pile up some dirt for dirt jumps. How much is a mini dingo an hour?
  9. Glory101

How much is a Truck load of Dirt

Damn, how much is a tone? Like how much would i need to build a 5 set of dirt jumps? Each being atleast 1 metre high
  10. Glory101

How much is a Truck load of Dirt

hey guys, just curious.. Does anyone have an idea on how much a truck load of dirt will cost, or dingo hire. Because i know you get pay to rent a dingo hourly
  11. Glory101

Fave Ballarat DH track/tracks**NEW POLL**

Yeah i know man. :P
  12. Glory101

Fave Ballarat DH track/tracks**NEW POLL**

They raced on mt Buninyong? So there are downhill tracks there? I have only found fire roads and stuff on mt Buninyong, i really want to build a track.
  13. Glory101

Giant Glory 2011

Daym that Dh1 looks so hawt
  14. Glory101

Giant Glory 2011

Man theyre freakin sick bro. Saw one tonight, jizzed in ma pants
  15. Glory101

How to build DJ's

Wow man Bravo. Those look sick, thanks for the help and useful tips.
  16. Glory101

would a norco sasquatch be any good for dirt jumps?

I would like to know too man. I have one, i just wanna find out what i can do to change it into one!
  17. Glory101

Norco Sasquatch Dirt Jump bike?

Hi guys, i have a Norco Sasquatch 2009. I have recently been looking at buying a NS Metropolis but that is not going to happen seeing as i do not have the money. What could i do to my Sasquatch to make it a worthy Dirt Jump bike?