Search results

1. B

VIC Free frame and forks (sold / taken)

still got this frame mate?
  2. B

VIC Manitou 4 forks

Manitou 4 or similar melb, vic up to $200 depending on condition needed for my DBR vertex build up... cheers Batesy
  3. B

Handlebar Height/ rise questions

Far out you boys like ya bars wide eh.... I run some risers on my khs soft tail 26er at 600mm wide my 29er are 720mm wide and that feels like a bus
  4. B

Victorian mtb race calander...

Cheers for all the info, bracken-berry sounds interesting I'll check it out for sure, and I'll give a few enduros a crack, just miss the old hardcore xc races
  5. B

Yeah i was aware that was the last for the interwinter series, im based in whittlesea, north of melb. I think ill have a go at a couple of the enduro events i think there is one in bendigo this month... what club are you with?
  6. B

Gday, Just did a xc race on sunday at avoca, and am keen to get into a few more but finding it hard to find a calander or anything? This race was a standard xc race with set laps, im guessing the norm is now more enduro type events? 3-6 hours etc.... also do the fat tyre flyers still exist...
  7. B

6hr team events..

Sounds like a plan as well mate... Keep the enthusiasm going and push the pace
  8. B

6hr team events..

Cool thanks mate, I'll prolly be the quickest in our group so I'll head out first I'd say, expecting some decent hills so should be fun...
  9. B

6hr team events..

Sweet thanks for the input mate
  10. B

6hr team events..

Ok cool thanks guys so as long as three are racing, doing lap by lap seems the go... looking forward to the challange.. i actually thought about doing it solo... maybe next year
  11. B

6hr team events..

guys... thinking about entering the bright 6hr in sept with a couple of mates, just wondering how they work it with splitting up the 6 hours? does person 1 do 2 hrs then person 2 then person 3? or do you do 1 lap then swap? any info appreciated as I haven't raced since the early 2000s so I'm a...
  12. B

Missing rider

Bloody hell it sucks, very sad. Heart goes out to his family and friends
  13. B

Missing rider

Hmm not sure, I work in kinglake and the choppers were still going round bout 15 mins ago
  14. B

Hello! Welcome! Who are you?

How old are you? 30 What state do you live? VIC How long have you been riding? on and off for last 16 years, racing up until i was 18 (xc) Whats styles of riding do you do? xc fire trails single track what ever i can find? How often do you ride? 3-4 times a week Tell us about your...
  15. B

Simpson Desert Bike Challenge thread.

as above, respect mate, awesome write up george, would love to do it one day, looks like an unreal challenge... cheers
  16. B

smiths gully tomorrow?

anyone riding smiths gully tomorrow? cheers
  17. B

bike computers whats good?

no worries thanks mate, it would be handy to have speed, max speed, distance, odometer, avg speed, time, and prob some heart rate features as well, ill check out the garmin, cheers
  18. B

bike computers whats good?

gday fellas, new tot he site, getting back into riding after bout 10 years off the bike, i ride a khs softail, and need a new computer, back in the day i was running a sigma sport bc1200 i think, what are the go these days? or is a gps the way to go? Are the sigm still a good computer...
  19. B

Gday Gday

gday all, new to the forum, getting back into xc riding, been bout 12 years since i rode competivly, alot has changed i see, my old raceline is an antique huh... lol plan is to get some fitness into the legs and go from there, nothin to serious at the moment... i live in kinglake in...