Search results

1. B

VIC Manitou 4 forks

Manitou 4 or similar melb, vic up to $200 depending on condition needed for my DBR vertex build up... cheers Batesy
  2. B

Victorian mtb race calander...

Gday, Just did a xc race on sunday at avoca, and am keen to get into a few more but finding it hard to find a calander or anything? This race was a standard xc race with set laps, im guessing the norm is now more enduro type events? 3-6 hours etc.... also do the fat tyre flyers still exist...
  3. B

6hr team events..

guys... thinking about entering the bright 6hr in sept with a couple of mates, just wondering how they work it with splitting up the 6 hours? does person 1 do 2 hrs then person 2 then person 3? or do you do 1 lap then swap? any info appreciated as I haven't raced since the early 2000s so I'm a...
  4. B

smiths gully tomorrow?

anyone riding smiths gully tomorrow? cheers
  5. B

bike computers whats good?

gday fellas, new tot he site, getting back into riding after bout 10 years off the bike, i ride a khs softail, and need a new computer, back in the day i was running a sigma sport bc1200 i think, what are the go these days? or is a gps the way to go? Are the sigm still a good computer...
  6. B

Gday Gday

gday all, new to the forum, getting back into xc riding, been bout 12 years since i rode competivly, alot has changed i see, my old raceline is an antique huh... lol plan is to get some fitness into the legs and go from there, nothin to serious at the moment... i live in kinglake in...