Search results

1. AN AUSSIE

20mm hub spacers

hey regarding spacers hey im just after two 20mm hub spacers for the front hub, the hub i have is a da bomb headspin.
  2. AN AUSSIE

20mm hub spacers

incorrect he could order the two spacers seperately, yet they werent in stock and they are also on back order which he failed to mention inform me of, so lbs no help.
  3. AN AUSSIE

20mm hub spacers

definately, its all im waiting for to get my bike running so if u send me details ill send ya my address
  4. AN AUSSIE

20mm hub spacers

yes i had imagined so although ive managed to retrofit off three other designs off other bikes with no problem and the guy at the lbs tell me they are standard and could order me some for two arms and leg...
  5. AN AUSSIE

20mm hub spacers

just after the two spacers that sit outside of the 20mm hub in between the forks along the axle...yes thats all im after please pm me if youve got a spare set and we can make a deal im in North Queensland. cheers
  6. AN AUSSIE

QLD 20mm Hub Or Front Wheel Swap

What: Im after either a stand alone 20mm front hub or am willing to swap my current front wheel (sum rims single track with 10mm bolt thru felt hub with brand new michelin 2.5 dh tyre.) for a similarly built 20mm setup. Item condition: dont mind something thats been used abit, the single...
  7. AN AUSSIE

NSW Please delete

Hey man im keen to purchase, send us your bank details and i can pay asap
  8. AN AUSSIE

DH cranks/chain device to suit glory

yeah i was refering to you sorry my net cut out when i was writing it and i didnt bother to fix till today
  9. AN AUSSIE

Hey How much did you want for the cranks and chain device?
  10. AN AUSSIE

how much were u after???
  11. AN AUSSIE

Item: Some Dh cranks and a chain device to fit my glory Location:Townsville FNQ Price: Show me what youve got, probably try keep it under $250. Cheers guys
  12. AN AUSSIE

NSW Sold

i got the same response for the last 5 or so bikes ive been keen on
  13. AN AUSSIE

NSW Sold

hey man would you take 850 posted?
  14. AN AUSSIE

SA Sold!

Hey dude im keen to pinch this frame from you send us your bank details
  15. AN AUSSIE

QLD Sold

ill have it
  16. AN AUSSIE

SantaCruz Chameleon (m) Preferably Black

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119639 , some items have been upgraded, if your interest please let me know how much you would be willing to pay for it. Will split frame and fork or just frame.
  17. AN AUSSIE

A history of violence

hahaha, dont worry bro your wisdom still has much time to grow. As for your post Perpetual-Motion, i grew up in cairns and started mtb'ing a only a few months before the worlds and i can definately say being their and seeing what i saw along with being able to ride smithfield park, kuranda...
  18. AN AUSSIE

Downhill vs Freeride vs Justride

Or let it rest in piece the thread is dead, dunndog's last post blew its head off and ripped out its insides bro;)
  19. AN AUSSIE

Trinity beach dh track, CAIRNS

i miss cairns :(
  20. AN AUSSIE

Santa Cruz Chameleon-Pics

sweet didnt know it was limited edition thanks for telling me...I LOVE THIS BIKE haha