Search results

1. S

The Mont24 Hr - 2011, Mt Kowan

LOL Nope - you were replying to my post and I think you should chill out bro. Go back and read my post. The very first thing I say is how I love the course! Saying it is bumpy is my observation, not a complaint - and that it is going to kill my back is a personal observation (from experience)...
  2. S

The Mont24 Hr - 2011, Mt Kowan

Rode the track on Sunday - loved it. I am more on the beginner side of things so this was quite enjoyable - although agree with everyone else who says it is bumpy as hell. Not going to be that good on my back given I am stuck with a hard tail. Loved the "overtaking lanes" which have been...
  3. S

SCOTT 24 hour 2010

right spot but wrong time...maybe you also went past me at 3am in the morning?:confused:
  4. S

SCOTT 24 hour 2010

That helps for next time - like skiing I guess. Thanks. No blacks for me!
  5. S

SCOTT 24 hour 2010

Lol - yeah I meant I needed to have one there (I thought that was in the rules?) and I didn't have anything good (borrowed the helment ones) so I just put on something I found in the garage) will be back for more 24hr fun another time
  6. S

SCOTT 24 hour 2010

thanks for the comments guys - just thought it woudl be good to have a beginners perspective. Clips v platforms and running shoes was a toss up. I did a couple of rides in each. I am ok with the idea of the clips from riding a road bike in the past and you get so much more power - weighed...
  7. S

SCOTT 24 hour 2010

That was my first ever race. In fact I had to borrow a $600 bike from a friends wife and only had 5 practice rides ever on a MTB before the big day...luckily two of them were on the course so I had an idea what I was in for. Overall I think a little too difficult (technical) for me as a...