Search results

1. higgin_d

Sold SRAM X9 Shifter and Deraillieur

I know I'm too slow... But keen if falls thru. I work at Taren Pt so would be an easy pickup if it did... Anyway let me know.
  2. higgin_d

Sold 27.5 Pike sold 160 RCT3 w/ Luftkappe, just serviced

Did these sell?????
  3. higgin_d

SOLD

Damn I wish these has an extra 10mm steerer...
  4. higgin_d

AM 2016 Avanti Torrent CS 7.2

I used to love my old Torrent... And I mean love. Your rig looks sick and I'm trusting that it rides well beyond most people's expectations as well
  5. higgin_d

QLD SOLD XT 3x10 Crankset - Black

Yep.... Ill grab these and pm you to set up details
  6. higgin_d

XT Press Fit BB - SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Pm'd you.....
  7. higgin_d

NSW Mill Creek Conservation Park (Menai) - MTB Trail building Thread

In my head I thought there was some validity to some of the thoughts on re routing that bit, however I rode it during the week and my thoughts are that any person who doesn't have the common sense and / or skill to negotiate safety is definitely not suited to that track and perhaps mountain...
  8. higgin_d

sold

I'm pretty keen to grab this. Can you let me know what shock was in it and if it has any mounting hardware for the shock???. My bro is in MEL this week so would kind of need to organise collection before Friday if it works Let me know either way Cheers
  9. higgin_d

Best song about stolen pushies (perfecto 70's inspired garage punk, super grouse!)

Grade - Stolen bikes they ride faster http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkcVX6R08Yk&sns=em
  10. higgin_d

Warranty Issues... Please help!

It seems that this is the place where they go. Believe it or not we had 2 x Torrents go in that same spot on the same ride over the weekend... I couldn't believe it. Unfortunately one of them was bought 2nd hand, so i'm still awaiting any kind of response from Avanti as to where we might stand...
  11. higgin_d

Tailgate pads.

If anyone wants a Dakine one, I no longer have a ute, and would be happy to let mine go for $75.00 if that's reasonable. Located in Southern SYD
  12. higgin_d

Kashima All Round - Legend+Scythe+Spitfire+Demo

That is an impressive quiver for sure. Most peoples stable includes a couple of MEH bikes that don't hit the spot, however i'm rating every one of yours. If you ever need any new riding friends i'm absolutely down if I can borrow a rig from time to time... :tea:
  13. higgin_d

Wtb SRAM shifter ..... \FOUND THANKS/

Yeaaaahh. Right on. Will pm those involved
  14. higgin_d

Still looking.....
  15. higgin_d

VIC Please Delete

if the x9 rd is type 2 I would love to grab the rear shifter and derailleur... And I'd take those 2 cassettes and stuff... But need postage... What's the chances?
  16. higgin_d

Still chasing one... October26... Have you rec'd my pm.... Keen to get my hands on something
  17. higgin_d

Sorry guys... Perhaps should have outlined in the original wtb request that I need with clamps.
  18. higgin_d

Unfortunately not big fella...
  19. higgin_d

Item: really need to get my hands on an old SRAM rear shifter for 9 speed (or even 8 speed if need be). Needs to have clamps as well. Appearance is not priority but need at least x5 or hopefully above Location: I'm in Syd, but being a small item hope postage isn't too much hassle Price...