Search results

1. higgin_d

Wtb SRAM shifter ..... \FOUND THANKS/

Item: really need to get my hands on an old SRAM rear shifter for 9 speed (or even 8 speed if need be). Needs to have clamps as well. Appearance is not priority but need at least x5 or hopefully above Location: I'm in Syd, but being a small item hope postage isn't too much hassle Price...
  2. higgin_d

FOUND. fox rear shock 8.75" x 2.75"

Looking for some help with sourcing a rear shock for a specialized status for a mate. At this point I'm just after something that works, and doesn't need to be topic the line by anyone's standards Item: fox rear shock 8.75" x 2.75" would prefer FOX because that's wha it currently has and I...
  3. higgin_d

Wtb fox rear shock 8.75" x 2.75"

Looking for some help with sourcing a rear shock for a specialized status for a mate. At this point I'm just after something that works, and doesn't need to be topic the line by anyone's standards Item: fox rear shock 8.75" x 2.75" would prefer FOX because that's wha it currently has and I...
  4. higgin_d

NSW Hard tail frame or complete

My old man's frame hasn't had any attention for a while and it would seem that the head tube had ovalised as a result of a headset issue that he thought would be cool.... Damn :frusty:... So I'd love to get him a new (see another) frame about 16" or 17". In a perfect world I'd love it if someone...
  5. higgin_d

Chainring(s)

Has anyone got some 9 speed chainrings hanging around with little use. Predominantly after 32 t middle, but if there 3 x set at a reasonable price, it would put a smile on my face [b]Item:*chainring(s) [b]Location: SYD [b]Item*Condition: really would like something that's not trashed...
  6. higgin_d

NSW Sold. 2011 Scott Gambler 30 Long $1250ono

Item: 2011 Scott Gambler 30 Long Location: Sydney (the Shire) Item Condition: Good, a couple of shuttle marks, but pretty good Reason for selling: The wife bought me a new rig for my birthday and I can't ride 2 DH bikes Price and price conditions: $1250 This bike is highly adjustable...
  7. higgin_d

NSW Giant Glory 01 (2011) Medium ***** SOLD *****

Item: Giant Glory 01 (2011) Medium ***** SOLD ***** Location: live in the shire, work at Mascot... Either are cool to view or collect Item Condition: Good, there are a couple of nicks and scratches, but she looks pretty good. Reason for selling: got my new rig in the garage, and just...
  8. higgin_d

2011 Giant Glory (Medium)***** SOLD *****

Need to say goodbye to some bike stuff Item: 2011 Giant Glory (Medium) Item Condition: good, there are a few shuttle marks but looks pretty good Reason for selling: rationalising bikes and bike parts Price and price conditions:750 Ono Location: Sydney (Shire) Extra Info: Comes...
  9. higgin_d

Shes..... SOLD.... 2011 Scott Gambler (AKA Kenny)

Need to say goodbye to some bike stuff Item: 2011 Scott Gambler (Large) Item Condition: good, there are a few shuttle marks and one scrape on one of the chainstays as evidenced in the photos Reason for selling: rationalising bikes and bike parts Price and price conditions:625 Ono...
  10. higgin_d

2011 RS boxxer r2c2 (serviced Jan) PLEASE REMOVE

Hi all, Need to say goodbye to some bike stuff Item: 2011 Rockshox boxxer r2c2 Location: Sydney Item Condition: good, recently serviced. There are a few nicks but in pretty good condition Reason for selling: rationalising bikes and bike parts Price and price conditions:425 Ono Extra...
  11. higgin_d

NSW WTB. Fox rear shock 9.5" x 3"

WTB. Fox rear shock 9.5" x 3" Just purchased a frame off a Rotorburnian last week and took it for the first spin today, only to work out that the frame with the wrong sized shock. Yeah, im pretty dirty... But what do you do???? So anyway I'm looking for a fox (because I want the bushes to...
  12. higgin_d

Easton Haven spokes in Sydney

Hoping for a little bit of guidance as to where I can get my hands on some straight thru spokes for Easton Haven 26", either in lbs in SYD or online if need be. Had a look online at the usual suspects this Arvo (i.e. crc, wiggle etc), but no luck. As a number of people run Easton wheels, Im sure...
  13. higgin_d

Where do you draw the line....

A bit pissed off at the moment and I don't know if I've just got to suck it up and take it on the chin or sling some shit. Purchased a set of Bombers off a fellow Rotorburnian, paid, confirmed receipt of money and was advised of shipping all back in January. Well, you know how it works...
  14. higgin_d

All the gear and no idea...

Ok... I have a pretty massive desire to get myself a new downhill rig. Now been riding for about a year, and to be straight certainly don't ride extreme, but love riding all the same. Is it bad to be the guy "with all the gear an no idea" So, my new rig... Keen for one, but do I have to...
  15. higgin_d

Bike travel bag

Hey guys, Heading over to Queenstown next month... I had one of those shitty Chinese bike bags which nearly fell apart in the one time I used it. Well anyway, with a month to go before I head over, I decided that I best pull it out and try and get the Mrs to try and get some fixit work done...
  16. higgin_d

Avanti Torrent Cable Routing

Hi Guys, I recently purchased an 2011 Avanti Torrent 2nd hand, and need some help with the cable routing under the bottom bracket. The bike i got has been ridden twice, and presents as virutally brand new..... However, when i'm riding, and particullarly on tech uphill climbs, i was suffering...
  17. higgin_d

NSW (((sold))) Trek Top Fuel 98 OCLV carbon dual suspension

Item: Trek Top Fuel 98 OCLV 110 carbon dual suspension (Medium) Location: Southern SYDNEY Local pick-up from Engadine or Mascot (during work hours). Item Condition: Very good. Has some scratches and rubs here and there (i.e. used) but always well looked after and maintained...
  18. higgin_d

New Member.....

Hey.... clocking in as a new member. Been mountain biking for a few years now, and just bought a cheapy downhill bike. Hoping to do bit of that in addition to my normal riding round the National / Heathcote. First time to Thredbo in 2 x weeks. Should be cool Cheers Dan