Search results

1. wesdadude

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Good thing the Ford Motor Corporation stole it from the wizard Robert Kearns.
  2. wesdadude

The gaming thread

Well it's designed to be an accurate car simulator. I should probably give it a go now that it supports VR.
  3. wesdadude

Black Dogs and mental shit in general

I'd phrase this as "it's become clear to us". She's not the bad guy demanding you do less for them, you've both decided you value your marriage and want to invest in it. That means you can do less other stuff.
  4. wesdadude

The QUICK question thread.....

Answering this here to avoid derailing Whisky chat too much. It seemed to vary from the stores I went to. The one behind this curtain had some "pro model" marital aids for men. There was a TV with what appeared to be a man discussing one particular product's technology and features. I think...
  5. wesdadude

The last movie you've last watched last

Went out for Monday Doubles last night for a friend's birthday. The invite was for the first film but I hung around for the second too. Old Boy (올드보이) real good Korean action thriller. I went in cold which I think was the best way to do it. Talk to Me I don't usually go for horror but I wasn't...
  6. wesdadude

The last movie you've last watched last

Maybe I need to revisit it but I don't quite get the hype. Maybe it's just Daddario.
  7. wesdadude

Electric Vehicles etc

Looks like it. I'm going to believe that right foot's turned enough and they're actually heel-toeing.
  8. wesdadude

Bike wash $WTF

Floor cleaner's a scam anyway. Choice gave it a Shonky award a little while back.
  9. wesdadude

The stupid questions thread.

Maybe they originally just had the wanker size and had to begrudgingly get pints in. But in general they like the undersized trendy glassware because it helps hide how expensive the beer is.
  10. wesdadude

What does your day look like?

Synthetics? My uggs with their wool liners are good for long wear comfort. How are you guys getting so warm? Are you flying in cropdusters? Every plane I've been in has been air-conditioned to fucking freezing.
  11. wesdadude

She obviously doesn't understand the value of them on some parts of the internet. You need one of your pairs of uggs on the plane. Comfy and warm.
  12. wesdadude

Worth every yen. Was 3690¥ which is a bit under 40 bucks
  13. wesdadude

Clothes are going in the wash today. I Black Catted the board bag from New Chitose to Narita so I didn't have to lug it around for a week of sight-seeing. Wouldn't have liked it to be sitting there damp for that long.
  14. wesdadude

Well I certainly didn't want it then. Would have been fine if it arrived a couple of days earlier. I departed before lifts turned but the problem with halfs is getting everything dried and packed in time.
  15. wesdadude

Yeah, good times were had. My legs were well and truly shot and the accommodation wasn't that flash so extending wasn't really an option.
  16. wesdadude

I was going to post some more updates but I got censored by the downtime. I'm back home now. We didn't get any more significant snowfall in Furano and the previous powder adventures turned to crust. The next day was a bit chundery which was nicer to ride. I finished up there and headed over to...
  17. wesdadude

I've been in Niseko the last couple of days. This morning was beautiful lapping a high-speed quad and finding fresh before it got crowded. Stayed in the Annuopuri valley as it's whiteout up top and the high lifts are closed. Ended up heading home early because my legs are jelly and it was...
  18. wesdadude

Buying computer parts

Can't say for certain. It's possible one of your boys was one-handed browsing in some less reputable places.
  19. wesdadude

Thankfully the other side of the hill was mostly open so we caught the shuttle bus over after lunch. There was powder to be had! The ropeway was running a bit slower but we managed to get a couple of runs. The last one back over the hill and home was whiteout up top and then snowing the whole...