Search results

1. A

Jenson USA vouchers

I just bought some new forks from Jenson USA and got 2 gift vouchers.. The details are all in the pics. I take no responsibility for them not working. Valid for 1 use each. Happy Christmas to whoever gets them!
  2. A

sold please delete

sold please delete
  3. A

VIC Sold sold sold

Sold sold sold
  4. A

VIC Sold sold sold

Sold sold sold
  5. A

Squamish BC Canada - Awesome trail / AM ride

I just got back from a trip to Whistler and wanted to share the details of an amazing trail/AM ride we did in Squamish. We spent the majority of our time in Whistler bike park but ventured out to do some trail riding too. We did a day around Whistler, a day in Pemberton and the best one in...
  6. A

K9 Ti spring - Lacquer coming off, should i be worried?

while cleaning my rear shock i saw that at both ends of the spring the lacquer (i think?) that coats the metal is being ground away. i think this is happening as the coils compress on themselves, grit etc will be helping out the process too. should i be worried at all? has this happened to...
  7. A

Sold please remove

Item: Fox 400 x 3.25 steel spring Location: Footscray, Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Not needed, got a Ti spring on the way Price and price conditions: $45 (postage is $12.50 anywhere in Australia) Extra Info: spring only.. not the whole shock. it's still mounted...
  8. A

sold please remove

Item: Fox 300 x 3.25 steel spring Location: Footscray, Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Not needed, too soft Price and price conditions: $45 (postage is $12.50 anywhere in Australia) Extra Info: Pictures: Below
  9. A

anyone need a lift to VDHS @ mt buller on 26 jan 2013

hi there, i've just entered the veterans category for the VDHS at mt buller.. (first dh race - super excited!) i'm new to the dh scene, been trail riding for years, but don't know many other riders into dh. if you're going up to the buller race gimme a shout. anyway, i'm travelling up...