Search results

1. G

Balance bike Cairns

Hey Guys, My family has just moved to Cairns and I will be joining them soon. I have a 4 year old that loves riding a balance bike. I found smaller pump tracks, and short green trails, really good for her. We where riding at the pump track and green trails at the black stump car park out at...
  2. G

Shimano XTR PD-M970 Pedals

So just pulled down my pedals to grease them and I found one of the pedal's spindle has snapped where the lock nut sits. So the 10mm nut that forms the bearing race is still fitted, however the 7mm lock nut has come off taking with it the threaded tip of the spindle where it should sit. Looking...
  3. G

Which shock for an '02 AC1

Just took my '02 Giant AC1 into the local bike shop to get the rear shock replaced as the original Rock Shox pro-deluxe blew out. I returned to the shop to find it has been replaced with a ARIO 3.2 fitted. It is an air shock which is different from the original spring shock but the shop...
  4. G

Darwin Trials

Hey guys anyone in this place that likes to ride trials? Lookin for someone to get into this style of riding. Just bought a STP 1 and want to learn how to use it.
  5. G

Darwin

Is there anyone here from Darwin or if there is anywhere to ride? I'm moving there in a few months time and am wondering if it is worth taking my bike.