Search results

1. H

Mont- free spot in team of 4!

We have a spot in team of 4 if someone wants to ride, mixed abilities so anyone welcome, although it's a male team entry. Free! although you could bring some beer! good bunch of blokes, two teams camping together... Good times! Please email Ben brhetherington@hotmail.com
  2. H

Spot on Mont team. Don't miss out!

Half decent Mont male team of 4 looking for a rider after someone broke their toe... We actually have 2 teams camping together so never a dull moment. Full camp setup, we can even lend you a tent! Ben 0437 390796 brhetherington@hotmail.com Don't miss out!
  3. H

Scott Nude sudden increase in pressure

Now there might be a simple explanation for this but I don't know what it is. Today at Appin the Nude shock (rear) on my Scott Spark 20 'locked out' after a drop off (The main drop on the loose downhill section near the road, for those of you who know Appin) and stayed locked out. It might have...
  4. H

Where to Ride Canberra in the Wet

Geez it's wet isn't it! I've got a mate coming down for the weekend and we were looking forward to putting in a 4 hour or so ride at Stromlo on Saturday morning. It looks like Stromlo is going to be a bog. Are there any half decent wet weather off road options in the Canberra area? We are...