Search results

1. JX8P

VIC Seeking doner bike for a GT Lopes 4x project.

Hi After a doner bike for a project involving a GT Lopes 4x frame. It will ideally be 1/5 steerer compatable. Budget is around 750. Just seeing whats around. Thanks:music:
  2. JX8P

VIC cheapish forks

Item: 1 1/8 forks Price: $160 Condition: cosmetically not so worried but would be nice if they're working Location: Melbourne Notes: older set of pikes, lyriks or similar would be nice. I'd also be very interested if you had a front wheel to fit. thanks
  3. JX8P

VIC WTB: rear derailleur, matching shifter and chain

Hi, Chain sounds good. how much are you after?
  4. JX8P

Hi there, i looked it up and got a front derailleur. i might be mistaken though? thanks
  5. JX8P

Hi there, just after a rear mech thats in good condition. would be good if i could get the shifter that goes with it and / or a chain flick me anything you think you might have that will help me out. this is to go on a bike with a single front chain ring so i think i need a medium...
  6. JX8P

The reign of all reign's!!!

Sick! looks like fun
  7. JX8P

VIC Wanted: sram 9 speed derailleur

Hi RB members I am just after a 9 speed sram derailleur. i had an SX5 on my bike until the hanger snapped so i thought i'd put the word out for a cheap upgrade. Looking to spend about 40$ so obviously not after the greatest condition. hopefully someone wants to get rid of an old part...
  8. JX8P

2009.2008 giant STP derailleur hanger

thanks for the info! if a can't get the part here i will deff hit up the bike store. :)
  9. JX8P

2009.2008 giant STP derailleur hanger

Hi there, as above i am after this hanger and the mounting hardware. i am in melbourne central (north richmond) and pick up would be preferable. hopefully someone out there can help. Thanks JX
  10. JX8P

VIC Giant STP Derailleur hanger

plase? some noe has to have one? can i bump this?
  11. JX8P

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

good graf vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q-Ch8MeH5BI
  12. JX8P

VIC Giant STP Derailleur hanger

Hi, Just after a der hanger for an STP. it's an 06 or 07 if that helps. Melbourne P/U would be great. i live in Fitzroy North if anyone local has one. Thanks-
  13. JX8P

Sad, emotional songs. The most depressing thread ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZnfoqxPSDs
  14. JX8P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl6ZhW9UpGs
  15. JX8P

i fully reppin burial.. some deep stuff
  16. JX8P

Shimano saint crank arm pedal washer question

Hmmm thanks, these washers i speak of are where the pedals screw into
  17. JX8P

Shimano saint crank arm pedal washer question

Hi Guys, just wondering if i need to run the washers on these cranks? i brought some second hand and they came with a set of washers for one of the arms but not the other. i was looking at this thread for info. thanks for any help peeps JX
  18. JX8P

VIC 2009 Giant STP Pro - 13.5" - SOLD SOLD SOLD

i saw this in the flesh and it sure is foxy!
  19. JX8P

Morewood Makulu and Reign X1

Fuuuaaaar. nice bikes man!
  20. JX8P

SOLD - Please delete

i need these!:help: