Search results

1. Larryscustomcycles

Broken Skewer...

I had the pleasure of breaking a rear skewer on the weekend...geez that doesn't half result in some instant and drastic crashing. It was on the single speed (singular pegasus), giving it a big push up a ledge so going slow but when that wheel comes out you sure do go over the bars quick...
  2. Larryscustomcycles

FOUND Seat bag full of tools etc. Wombat State Forest, Woodend

If you happened to crash (big skid marks) over the little bridge near the start of the main loop from Fingerpost road and lost a seat bag send me an email and we will work out how to get it back to you. You would have been going through there Sunday morning 22/1. Even if you aren't...
  3. Larryscustomcycles

Anyone riding at Wombat SF today loose a seat bag full of tools?

Firstly, I hope you recovered from your crash...big skid mark was a give away. Anyway, email me with your details. and a description of the bag and what's in it and we can arrange to get it back to you. info@larryscustomcycles.com.au
  4. Larryscustomcycles

Anyone got too much money?

Two new bits of bling that nobody needs but loads will want. Carbon tuffs: http://www.bike-ahead.com/produkt These will retail at 2600 euro, or only $3400 at our current awesome exchange rate...bargain, well it is compared to this: A Di2 kit for mtbs...