Search results

1. Trialsguy

NSW SOLD 2014 Specialized Camber Evo Expert carbon (Med)

Item: 2014 Specialized Camber Expert Evo Carbon Size Medium Location: NSW Northern Beaches - can ship at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent! Reason for selling: Updating to the 2016 model soon. I love this bike and want another one! Price and price conditions: $3,999 Extra Info: 2014...
  2. Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports/Ns Dealer

Ozmanick, Just saw your PM and replied to it. Cheers, Ben.
  3. Trialsguy

SOLD 2013 S-Works Stumpjumper Evo 26" M (Ultimate build - w/ two shock setups) 10.8kg

SOLD I am sad to see it go, but glad it will be getting the use it deserves!
  4. Trialsguy

Post your all mountain bike

2013 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Evo 26" Here is my 26" AM Machine. 10.8kg Its basically 2 bikes in one. I have two shocks and linkage set-ups. One is 140mm with 1deg steeper head angle and the other is 150mm and 1deg slacker. Its actually up for sale now that I have the new Enduro. $4,999...
  5. Trialsguy

SOLD 2013 S-Works Stumpjumper Evo 26" M (Ultimate build - w/ two shock setups) 10.8kg

Only $4,999 now. Bargain! this thing is a current 2013 model that RRP's for $10,000
  6. Trialsguy

Still available... Will accept reasonable offers.
  7. Trialsguy

I'm 181cm. According to the Specialized sizing chart this bike will suite riders from 165cm - 180cm but I know of many riders up to 185 on the Medium size as its a little more maneuverable.
  8. Trialsguy

This beautiful bike deserves a good home, its depressing seeing it just sit there....
  9. Trialsguy

Item: 2013 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Evo Carbon 26" Medium Location: Sydney - can Ship at buyers expense Item Condition: Near New - see pics Reason for selling: Just scored two bikes to replace this one. Price and price conditions: $4,999firm Extra Info: This bike is a completely custom...
  10. Trialsguy

For all those skeptical about XX1 don't be, the chain has not fallen off once, and Ive had a bit of experience with it on other long travel bikes too. Its pretty amazing stuff. It came with a guide but I removed it. Look at all the pro's racing WS Enduro on XX1 - no guides. As for the bike...
  11. Trialsguy

Haha Thanks Aanon photo was taken while I was setting it up! It's on now.
  12. Trialsguy

I work in the industry so I got a cracking deal on it.
  13. Trialsguy

After 6 months of injuries and not a lot of riding I have been saving and planning this build - my ultimate trail bike. Here it is! Don't ask me how she rides yet, as I am still recovering from a broken hand so have only played with it on the street. Its insanely plush and throws around like a...
  14. Trialsguy

Hardtail Frame options in Raw

Sorry yeah we had a corrupted file last week. website is all sorted if you want to check out all the Octane specs etc www.ribbed.com.au/store
  15. Trialsguy

Sorry for the late reply. Not many stores will carry the full range of colours with the NS Majesty and Suburban, but they can order them in for you. Or go online at www.ribbed.com.au/store The frames all use Euro BB so Profile cranks are no problem and all frames are paint not stickers...
  16. Trialsguy

stumpy comp evo 29er vs enduro comp 29er ??

What kind of riding do you want to do? The 29 Enduro is loads faster than the stumpy evo. (I have a Stumpy Evo 26" now, and an S-works 29 enduro on order) the stumpy is an awesomely agile and playful bike, but in terms of speed and control, it doesn't compare to the Enduro 29. If you like to...
  17. Trialsguy

We have the new Majesty Raw/Blue frames in stock. They look pretty pimp Also have the Suburban Raw Orange frames in stock too
  18. Trialsguy

Sold

Bike still available, Buyer fell through...
  19. Trialsguy

Best complete dirt jumpers??

NS Metropolis models? NS Metropolis 3 $1099 NS Metropolis 2 $1399 NS Metropolis 1 $1899