Search results

1. aaron01

Cars in Jubilee

Evening All, I was down riding the bottom section of Roller cat this afternoon with my 10year old son. When we arrived there was a vehicle (silver accent) parked near the gate however the gate was padlocked. We parked unloaded & rode off, after the 2nd lap as we came back to the fire road we...
  2. aaron01

Cannondale CAAD 9 Road Bike SOLD#####

Item Description - 2010 Cannondale CAAD 9, alloy frame, full carbon fork Size - 54cm, I'm at 183cm & fits fine with an 120mm stem Price - SOLD Condition - Excellent, has seen plenty off use obviously but never crashed, no dings & just the regular scratches from day to day use Extra...
  3. aaron01

The Perfect Bastard

Evening all, I'm currently on the hunt for a frame for a bit of a bastard build, I've narrowed it down to specifics on the frame but am struggling to find anything that matches the requirements. List as follows, must be: Steel 29er specific (obviously) able to run gears or single speed...
  4. aaron01

FOR SALE: Brand New Giant 29er wheelset

Item: As above New Giant wheelset 29er/- off anthem x29 Location: Toowoomba, will post @ buyers expense Item Condition: New, never used, taken off bike when purchased Reason for selling: surplus Price and price conditions: $220 + frieght Extra Info: Off the interwebby Rims: Giant...
  5. aaron01

Avanti Vapour 29er

Have heard a rumour on the Bicycle grape vine these are expected to hit out shores for 2012, 100mm front/rear travel. I know the 26inch (I know wash my mouth out with soap) is a decent bike & well specced for the $$$$ does anyone know, seen or heard anything about them?
  6. aaron01

Tour of Toowoomba

I know this is more directed at our more roadie cousins, but in saying that it is one spectical worth checking out, Sunday has Queens Park being used as a Critrium Circuit for all grades including the NRS (National Road Series), there will be stalls, kids rides, markets and plenty to do, Its an...
  7. aaron01

XC Track

I was down back of Withcott today for work & stopped in at the xc track to see whats doing, basically 1 section is getting overgrown again & the 2nd 2 sections aren't alot better. It looks (and smells) like someone has been down there and poisoned the 2nd 2 sections wondering if anyone would...
  8. aaron01

29er wheels

I'm looking at lightening my specialized stumpjumper 29er, for mine the best and most obvious option are the wheels, it currently has WTB rims laced to generic hubs. I'm after opinions options for the $800-$1000 mark sub 1800grams tubeless. obvious options I'm come across are these Define...
  9. aaron01

Regular MTB Ride

Leaving- I-Ride 2.30pm sharp Saturdays (weather permiting). ride is approx 2- 2 1/2 hours long. all welcome but some experience on MTB is required. Ensure you have sufficent water and spares everyone will wait at traile heads or junctions. More details ring Sandy @ I-Ride
  10. aaron01

29er forks

Item: 29er forks, manitou drakes or better Location: Toowoomba Price range/Willing to Pay: cheaper the better, around the $250-300 mark ideally but will consider anything Extra Info: must be 80mm travel, prefer a lockout. Contact via pm, Thanks All
  11. aaron01

Roller Racing, Bon Amici Cafe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=watch?v=sqk-fEPYYdA Well worth a look $5 entry, http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=113180288725758&ref=ts Guts of it is strap yourself to a track bike with the rear wheel hooked to a roller pedal flat out for 250m, he who has the fastest time move up...
  12. aaron01

Found

Found a Pair of FISH brand sun glasses along the fireroad next to Frenzie this afternoon, If you happen to have lost them shoot me a pm with a few details of the glasses, There were quite a few riders down that way this afternoon so details like colour obvious features wouldn't hurt.
  13. aaron01

xc track work

noticed today someone has begun slashing the 1st 2 lower loops of the xc track, was offering to put my hand up to finish off the job and possibly wander up the hill and slash the new section that hasn't had alot of love by the looks of it. I don't have a whipper snipper so would have to borrow...
  14. aaron01

Thursday 25th 7.15pm (Night Ride)

Leaving 7.15pm sharp from Redwood (Bridge Street) entry. probably do an hour and a bit pending whos there etc, BYO decent lights and whatever you need for a ride. Aaron
  15. aaron01

Bling Day Out

could be a decent day, check out Hidden Vales new track and skills park. Date changed to May 17th (this Sunday)
  16. aaron01

May be of interest to the trail builders

http://riderotorua.com/trailbuilding.php contains videos and details of imba standard trails, quite a good read very detailed.
  17. aaron01

Dirt Crits???

I noticed NRG in Brissie are doing dirt critiriums on a regular basis and geting good numbers, also noticed that the fireroad below picnic point has been rejuvinated (read mown/cleared), Was a thought for the club during the cooler months to generate a little cash, events are normally easily set...
  18. aaron01

20inch kids MTB

Item: 20inch kids MTB in reasonable nick Location: Toowoomba, Brisbane will pay frieght pending product and its condition Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $200 + frieght Extra Info: ideally something simialr to the picture below, 20inch wheels solid maybe 7speed and v-brakes or better...
  19. aaron01

Ay-Ups @ I-Ride

Afternoon All, Darren at I-Ride has managed to get a hold of a few sets of ay-up lights both roadie and MTB enduro sets. Thought I'd post up as some here may wish to have a look or upgrade. If there is enough interest I-Ride are hoping to become a retailer. Web site for lights-...
  20. aaron01

6 spoke wheels *SOLD pending payment*

Item: 2 x heavy arse 6 spoke wheels, front and rear(alloy) Location: Toowoomba Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Funding for another project Price and price conditions: $120ono for both Extra Info: these are heavy, black, but seem to roll OK, can sell with rotors 6in, 26in in size...