Search results

1. C

Crash Pics Thread

LOL, yes a nice effort on the commute home no doubt. He could have chosen a narrower part of the brook.
  2. C

Little Things You Hate

I only use the 30sec button and the open door button on mine. Not sure that all that other stuff does....
  3. C

Tour De Farkin 2023 - Starts Sat 1st July

Thanks for organising @ozzybmx - it's a fun little add-on to the tour, encouraging you keep track of upcoming stages and form etc.
  4. C

Oh, I didn’t watch it, just the last kilometres highlight package!
  5. C

The Ashes 2015.....blah

Oh, that's right. I remember the cricket is on now.
  6. C

Champagne for breakfast this morning in the Sleek Buns household .... I particularly enjoyed watching Vingers unable to roll over the line with his celebratory hands off the bars. Teammate was even holding him up! Surely he should have been practicing wheelies the night before.
  7. C

Yes, they both played supporting roles this tour.
  8. C

You bringin' some weedy looking sprinters to the party in Paris?
  9. C

Last stage tonight … line up your sprinters !!
  10. C

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Is it some kind of modified G Wagon ?
  11. C

The Ashes 2015.....blah

Cricket, what cricket?
  12. C

Little Things You Hate

We wear singlets up here in God’s country … unless it falls below 15deg and then we wear everything we own, including at least one puffer.
  13. C

IXS knee pads

I love mine. Lasted several years, then I bought another brand (Scott) which weren’t as stable or comfortable, bought another set of IXS Flows. I ride a few ks on the road to and from trails usually and have no qualms with them for pedalling.
  14. C

The real race has been blown apart. The fantasy is getting tighter! If you have a rider out, does that cost you a trade to replace them, or not?
  15. C

What does your day look like?

Well done mate, great outcome.
  16. C

Spoke tension variation - Question for wheel builders.

@Steam powered where did you get the wheel & tension measurements from? It looks like a factory sheet.
  17. C

He’s certainly been impressive from a GC type performance perspective so far. I’d rather see him hunt stages though. Stages 14 might be a bit too many Cat 1 climbs before the HC for him. We know he can dominant a big mountain but he’s a bit of an unknown quantity trying to do it consistently...
  18. C

Spoke tension variation - Question for wheel builders.

Is looks a bit odd, almost like some of the DS and NDS values have been recorded in the wrong column. Not ideal to have the highest tensioned spokes on the DS adjacent the lowest tensioned spokes. Are those tensions from a factory hand built wheelset data sheet? Whilst it is straight, I...
  19. C

Little Things You Hate

Pogacar won't like that !
  20. C

Breakaway lottery for Stage 12, or will the GC riders be involved?