Search results

1. M

Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

I've just finished sealing my garage floor with the DyMark kit that creaky posted, still waiting on it to dry completely but so far in wrapped with the result. I'm kicking myself for putting up with dusty concrete for so long! It's cost me about $300 all up including rollers, trays etc.
  2. M

What car do you drive?

My work car is a 2011 ranger 4x2, hi-rider 2.2L diesel auto. It's an extra cab so has the suicide rear doors, and an alloy tray. Not sure if the spec level, I'd say one below the XLT as I think that would then be the 3.2L Previous work car was a 2010 hilux SR 4x2 dual cab, 4.0L petrol auto...
  3. M

AM Slimeball Evil Insurgent

that is a sweet looking bike, almost seems a shame to get that paint dirty!
  4. M

The discount code thread

I used this on monday to place an order, though i had only singed up an account within the 7 days prior, perhaps this code references your account start date as well? I am certain that the email i received from CRC on sign up had the code above (R63SG) in it, which is what i used for my...
  5. M

Foxtel - Broadband, iQ2 or 3 - school me

I got an IQ3 at launch as an upgrade from IQ2, despite various software updates to it, it was still a POS after 5-6 months, we had to reboot every few days as it wouldnt output audio after a few switch ons, and the menu structure was slow as. We sent it back and got an IQ2 back, which was after...
  6. M

Post your all mountain bike

I noticed that with the fork spec on the carbon models while i was researching/drooling over them on the web. You'd think at that price range that if it were $300-$500 more again to have kashima forks that most people would pay the difference! Have to go to the 9.9 to get KC being a bunch more...
  7. M

New from Perth

luckily that was its first time hitting the dirt, so it is now covered in a good amount of dust and so on!
  8. M

New from Perth

Hi folks, Thought its about time I say hi to you all. Have been reading around here long enough, time to speak up. Picked up new 2014 Trek Remedy 9 a month or so ago now, getting back into MTBs after 10 years or so off the pedals. Been riding kalamunda a lot over the past few weeks...
  9. M

Post your all mountain bike

Well if were all going to post our Remedys may as well put mine up. 2014 Remedy 9 650b/27.5