Search results

1. Mywifesirrational

It's black like all the others, Wife won't notice.

The secret to martial bliss is to ensure all frames / bikes are the same colour, that way there is no awkward questions about a new bike build. This bike has the worst spec per cost of any complete bike you can buy, but what is it? Frame - Rocky Mountain Slayer XL 2019 Rear shock -Fox DHX2...
  2. Mywifesirrational

Mutant forks Boxxer + Yari?

Anyone here into making some interesting builds? Thinking of putting boxxer lowers on a Lyrik / Yari CSU, same diameter stanchions, seem it would / may work? Also, do boost forks have the same width CSU / stanchion spacing, as in can you stick no boost lowers on a boost CSU - I am presuming...
  3. Mywifesirrational

Warranbaybe sold?

Warranbayne MTB park sold on the 6th of March by the looks of things (presuming this address is the same), anyone have any idea of what is happening in the future? https://benalla.ljhooker.com.au/lifestyle-in-warrenbayne-vic-3670-au-asyfks#.Wu6nh3--mpo
  4. Mywifesirrational

VIC SOLD 2015 Nomad CC XL + CCDBA

Item: 2015 Nomad CC XL + CCDBA Location: Point Cook Item Condition: Excellent, bearings are smooth, small nicks on non drive seat stays (pedal shuttle trailer), one nick on top tube (brake lever, shuttle trailer). Reason for selling: Side graded to a XC/Trail bike, not sure if I am going to...
  5. Mywifesirrational

VIC SOLD 2011 Boxxer R2C2

Item: 2011 Boxxer R2C2 Location: South Kingsville / Melbourne Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: not using Price and price conditions: $350 OBO - Extra Info:Stanchions have no marks of any kind, the lowers have a couple on small niks in the decals, no major grazers, besides on the...
  6. Mywifesirrational

SOLD 2014 Pike RCT3 27.5 160mm

Item: 2014 Pike RCT3 27.5 160mm Location: Spotswood or burwood Item Condition: Excellent, couple of nicks that can seen in pics, 4 months total use due to injury Reason for selling: We don't get along Price and price conditions: $650 + delivery Extra Info: Box and shock pump, steerer...
  7. Mywifesirrational

POS maybe i have a better bike who knows

Maybe... but does your bike have a theme song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MD4BPAp4jo So i have decided it's pretty hard on here to have the nicest bike, and while I do indeed have a few nice bikes, I also wanted a bike that stood out from the crowd a little bit. A few build issues: 1)...
  8. Mywifesirrational

Bloody axle standards... for Lapierre

Did a search on here, google and will probably need the psychic hotline as the Lapierre website is shit for basic informantion. I didn't realise there is a number of different axle standards for 142x12. Just bought a Lapierre X-flow 912 (because 26 is where the funs at), it didn't come...
  9. Mywifesirrational

VIC SOLD Easton Havoc Stem 50mm

Item: Easton Havoc Stem 50mm 1-1/8 + normal bar size 31.6 or something. Location: South Kingsville or Burwood Item Condition: Quite good, it's got one little nic in on the top which a top cap covers and the 4 front bolts have gotten a little rusty which pissed me off Reason for selling...
  10. Mywifesirrational

Jehovah's witnesses at my door and the evolution of boobies

Just had what appeared to be two well dressed real estate agents knocking at my door. But it turned out to be bloody Jehovah witnesses... in 2014, They didn't tell me this outright but referred to it as JW and tried to get me some pamphlet crap. I was currently trying to settle my son...
  11. Mywifesirrational

VIC SOLD 2015 RS Monarch Plus RC3 Debonair 216x63

Thankyou, Item: 2015 RS Monarch Plus RC3 Debonair Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Brand New, not been ridden, taken off bike on delivery Reason for selling: Wife Price and price conditions: $450 + delivery Extra Info: Low compression, medium rebound, 216x63mm Pictures: yes,
  12. Mywifesirrational

Formula, Jagwire or Goodridge brake hose?

Anyone got any experience with either of these brands? Running some Formula RO's on the new bike, but due to a more adventoruous cable route, the current formula hose is not long enough. I'd buy more formula lines, but it's the most expensive about $65 a brake, whilst the goodridge is about...
  13. Mywifesirrational

Zee brakes for the bigger man?

Tried a search nothing popped up? Been using the Formula RO's last two years, have two sets, awesome brake. They have no trouble with my 100+kg weight, I've learnt to warn people that get on the bikes to show them some respect after a few over the bar incidents. Only problem is the cost...
  14. Mywifesirrational

SOLD Straitline direct mount stem 28mm BRAND NEW $75

Sold thankyou. Item: Straitline direct mount stem 28mm Location: Newport/Melbourne Item Condition: Perfect, has not been used Reason for selling: No idea I had it... was looking for a shock pump and wham-oo, brand new stem in a box. I may have a late night CRC fetish. Price and price...
  15. Mywifesirrational

VIC SOLD 2014 RockShox Lyriks Solo Air RC2DH $550

Sold pending payment. thankyou. Item: 2014 RockShox Lyrik Solo Air RC2DH Location: Spotswood / Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: 27.5 + wife pressure :greedy_dollars: Price and price conditions: $550 + delivery. Extra Info: Comes with a RS sticker, shock...
  16. Mywifesirrational

AM Wife is going to cut my balls off- start of a new build essay

She never specified an upper limit on price so I didn't bother mentioning how much it was going to be. Needed something nice after spending a few years teaching first year uni students... they are F^$ING stupid, going back to teaching masters students or tafe with more mature aged students...
  17. Mywifesirrational

FOUND Credit cards Cressy Descent You Yangs

Howdy Today at about 1pm found 5 cards on the lower jump section of cressys, had a look up and down the track didn't sport any more. I think it might have been from a group of fellows riding some transitions, craftworks and something else... we were the tards on a polished phoenix and white...
  18. Mywifesirrational

VIC SOLD Banshee Rune V2

thankyou, Off to a new home and slighter shorter rider, hopefully will appear in a post you ride! Item: 2013 Banshee Rune V2 Large Location: Melbourne Vic Item Condition: Excellent, ashamedly has done more KM's on bike tracks, fun to ride anywhere. Reason for selling: Decided after a...
  19. Mywifesirrational

Zelvy Carbon Rims - Any out there in RB land?

After a google and rotorburn search not much discussion on either regarding Zelvy carbon rims, unlike LB rims... a lot of chatter about them, mostly pretty good. At $1250 au for AM's on hope hubs or $375 a rim, it seems to be the right price between $ENVE$ and LB rims, I quite like that is an...
  20. Mywifesirrational

SOLD M780 XT Triple crankset 170mm $140

Item: M780 XT Triple crankset 170mm Location: South Kingsville, Vic Item Condition: Crank arms are pretty good a few nicks on them see photos, the drive side thread has also been replace by Gripsport after the mrs destroyed them on her maiden ride; see this link for details...