Search results

1. S

V-Brake movement

Servicing my "PK Ripper" the other night I noticed that the v-brake arms have 4mm of movement axially at the end of the arm. The pic shows the direction of the movement. How much play is acceptable? The bike stops fine but it seems like alot to me.
  2. S

Anyone running Magura MT6/8?

I've had enough of Elixir reliability on my XC hardtail and I'm tossing up between a set of the new MT6's and XTR 985's. Anyone got any feedback on the Maguras?
  3. S

Recommend a durable inexpensive XC crankset

My Morewood Kwela is fitted with a FSA Gamma drive triple crankset with 19mm spindle and external BB. Problem is I can't get a bottom bracket to last more than 3 months. By the 2 month mark they start creaking and clicking with every pedal stroke. I've even had one punch a ball bearing through...
  4. S

Wanted: Spot in Scott 24hr team

I am looking for a place in an open category mens or mixed team of 2, 3 or 4. I race A-Grade, (in case you want someone at the quicker end of the scale,) but I'm not fussy, just want to get back into racing after 4 months injury recovery. PM me if you have a spot. Found. thanks.