Search results

1. R

SOLD Trials Bike Mod 20" CHEAP

Item: Onza Ice 20" trials bike Location: Melbourne but will assist with shipping at buyer's expense. Item Condition: Used, cosmetic scratches, no cracks or dents Reason for selling: Upgrading Price and price conditions: $700 for a quick sale Extra Info: Frame: Onza Ice 1 HS33 mount Fork...
  2. R

VIC SOLD Fusion Terminator Another PRICE DROP

Item: 2009 Fusion Terminator Bought from this forum at the start of this year. See original advert: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?213102-SOLD***09-Fusion-Terminator Everything is as per condition when I bought it, with the addition of some Wellgo MG-1 pedals. Item...
  3. R

Avid caliper washer and bolts x2

Hi guys I need 2 sets (for front and rear) of Avid disc brake caliper mounting washers and bolts. Anybody got 2 complete sets. Happy to pay for items and postage to Melbourne. Cheers
  4. R

Maldon at Easter

Hey guys, I was thinking of going to Maldon for a camp & ride on Easter weekend. I know they have the Easter Fair on every year, which might make it really busy. Has anyone been up there around this time? Is the shuttle road really busy and will there be heaps of people at the bottom camp...
  5. R

Replacement Maxle skewer?

My Maxle QR skewer snapped. Apparently you can't order just a replacement skewer and need the whole unit. Do you think a high tensile threaded rod or long bolt could be used? Does anybody have an unwanted 150mm skewer in their spares box? :cool:
  6. R

New guy from Melbourne

Hello all, I've been into motorbikes mostly but lately got into mountain bike trials. Now I want to give DH a go so am on the lookout for a good starter rig. I will have lots of questions but will learn quickly and hopefully be a contributing member. I love working on bikes and usually do...